Problem with Quest "Secret Orders"

H

heartful

Hi everyone,

i have a problem and i hope you can help me. first of all im playing on the german server "Albion". i´ve started the new 1.48-quest "secret orders" and im hanging now on step (aehm i think) 6.

it´s the step where ophus send me to graham in ludlow. the conversation starts when i say "ophus" to graham but then after some clicks the quests hangs cause a white word isn´t clickable anymore. the word is in german "verboten" (the right translation is prohibited i think). maybe the translators made a mistake. so i want to know what is the right word in the english version. hope you can help cause i want to finish this quest.

Thx for your help

F

Fafnir

Try...

Forbidden... :) Dont even know what the quest is about, but check warcry, great quest database...

H

heartful

already checked it

Hi,

"Secret Orders" is the new (1.48) level 41-quest in albion. it starts at swanton keep at Heather Barclay. I´ve already checked warcry but there is no hint about the word ýou have to say in step 6. i dont need a spoiler i need a tip what word you have to say in step 6 to graham so you can continue with step 7 :(

R

razorboy

you can always /whisper a white word to the npc, that is the same as clicking it.

B

Bleri McThrust

Its a bug.

Post to Right now.

The English version of this quest was also bugged in the same place when it was on Gorre.

I posted the bug and it was fixed when the patch went live.

M

Myshra

my lvl 43 wiz couldn't even start it, but i dont get why not, according to a few webbies a i should get a bracer of veiled eyes?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom