Problem with log-in.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
So i borrowed my brothers 2142 dvd and ran into a bit of trouble while logging in.

It sayes something along the lines of "the cd key is already registered to another account".

So a smart lil kid in me said, "Ok, fine, i can only use my brothers EA account for playing since it's an account based game".

No biggie and my bro didn't mind me using his BF account for it.

Now the same problem persists.

Just wondering if there's some sort of "global" problem with cd keys or is this game somehow, in a really weird way, linked to the original computer you installed it into :eek7:

EDIT: Argh...dummie learn to post on right forum :(

Thadius

Part of the furniture
So i borrowed my brothers 2142 dvd and ran into a bit of trouble while logging in.

It sayes something along the lines of "the cd key is already registered to another account".

So a smart lil kid in me said, "Ok, fine, i can only use my brothers EA account for playing since it's an account based game".

No biggie and my bro didn't mind me using his BF account for it.

Now the same problem persists.

Just wondering if there's some sort of "global" problem with cd keys or is this game somehow, in a really weird way, linked to the original computer you installed it into :eek7:

EDIT: Argh...dummie learn to post on right forum :(

BF has been out for so long now half the account keys have been knicked. The same thing happened with Matrix Online, loads got cracked and the company turned around and said "tough!" to those that forked out for it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom