Problem with housing?

Garaen

One of Freddy's beloved
I was in the housing zone earlier and searched for Aurulite, i got a few responses and decided to spend a few hundred gold on it. I went to the house that the Search Merchant said was selling it and had a good look on the CM yet i couldn't find any Aurulite. I tried again on another house and another CM and suffered the same problem, no Aurulite would show up. I even tried buying the Aurulite through the Search Merchant itself with the 20% fee attached and couldn't see the Aurulite on any of the CM spaces, yet the Search Merchant stated there was some there. Has anyone had this problem before? Or does anyone know how to fix it? This was on Prydwen btw.

Thanks

(P.S If anyone has any Aurulite for sale give me a PM or reply in this thread, i'm trying to level up my Hero but it's impossible at the moment without decent items! - I'm after about 500.)

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
its bugged, i have tried to buy loads of things that havent been on the CM when you get there. i think its because people dont do /listmerchant twice after each patch on their CM.

very annoying indeed

Bluevixen

Fledgling Freddie
Why do we need to do /listmerchant? why cannot it be automatic?........being a computer program and all.....

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Garaen said:
I was in the housing zone earlier and searched for Aurulite, i got a few responses and decided to spend a few hundred gold on it. I went to the house that the Search Merchant said was selling it and had a good look on the CM yet i couldn't find any Aurulite. I tried again on another house and another CM and suffered the same problem, no Aurulite would show up. I even tried buying the Aurulite through the Search Merchant itself with the 20% fee attached and couldn't see the Aurulite on any of the CM spaces, yet the Search Merchant stated there was some there. Has anyone had this problem before? Or does anyone know how to fix it? This was on Prydwen btw.

Thanks

(P.S If anyone has any Aurulite for sale give me a PM or reply in this thread, i'm trying to level up my Hero but it's impossible at the moment without decent items! - I'm after about 500.)

What u really want is a 99% sced set that is just turning red con to u ;)

If u find a scallywag to make u it and sc it i'll pay half the cost :D

Remember exping my Hero the hard way and it wasn't fun :p

Influenza

Part of the furniture
If your on tommorow , pm me if im on ( im the only -prydwen guy in my guild so itll be me ) and ill take you through a couple of runs of the CM instance , should get about 800-1000 aurulite per run.

Konah

Fledgling Freddie
its a known bug. atm if u wanna sell smth, put it on the first 2 pages of your CM :)

TrezDK

Fledgling Freddie
just /listmerchant to remove it from ME and then add it again using same command and your CM is fine again.

Happens almost everytime a patch got something for housing in it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom