Problem with FH...anyone know why ?

charmangle

Fledgling Freddie
Ive been having a strangly problem with FH the last week. It appears that I have to login every time I want to write/respond to a post. It doesnt make any difference that Im already logged in when I respond. It forces me to relogin again every time...

Just wondered if anyone else has this problem or have had it before ?
And ofcourse in that case maybe how to fix it!:) (its abit annoying!:)

/Charmangle

Ingafgrinn Macabre

Can't get enough of FH
this is perhaps more for the technical section, but did you by any chance raise the bar in:
Tools >> Internet Options >> Privacy
regulating the acceptance of cookies to high orso?

If so, press the [edit] button, and add freddyshouse.com to the safe-list.

Ezteq

Queen of OT
ah i get this too, just check the "remember me" button next to your log in p/w thingy and you wont haveto keep logging in :D

MKJ

Fledgling Freddie
I have been getting this too. Will see if ticking remember me works. That really isn't the answer though. Something is wrong with the way the forum is setup. They have altered it recently when they redid some of the graphics.

Edit: mm ticking 'remember me' worked that time. Well they ought to tell people about it then. Still seems damn strange to me though why that is required.

Ezteq

Queen of OT
dont know why it is but its what i have to do with ebay aswell, if i look at too much stuff i keep having to sign in, i actually thought it was just me lol

people allways said i had a persecution complex :eek7:

charmangle

Fledgling Freddie
Aha nice thanks for the info !:)

Gonna try it out (at work atm though so ill try it when I get home!:)

:cheers:
/Charmangle

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom