This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Problem with disconnection atm !!

Discussion in 'WoW General Discussion' started by Anduril, Mar 15, 2005.

1. Anduril

Anduril Fledgling Freddie

Anyone having problems with connecting to servers ?

Each time I try to log on, it says "success etc etc" but I then get disconnected before I can pick servers........

Any ideas ?

2. Lian

Lian Fledgling Freddie

40odd page thread on tech support (in 3 and abit hrs.. not bad) and blue psot in realm status boards. they don't know what's wrong but they're working on it. Or eating their lunch, I dunno.

3. Whisperess

Whisperess Can't get enough of FH

4. anattic

anattic Fledgling Freddie

They seem to have had login problems since early this morning, and these have got steadily worse since about lunchtime. The symptoms are:

On logging in, either:

* The "Authenticating", "Handshaking" and "Success!" dialogs appear, immediately followed by "Disconnected from Server"

...or...

* You just get a dialog with a Cancel button and no text.

I'm also having problems logging into the WoW forums, and Account Management is returning a 503 (creek+paddle error). The WoW forum is going gently bananas (and is itself suffering under the load) as you might imagine, and Blizzard have gone very quiet. Who can blame then? (A rhetorical question, since we obviously all will...alot...;) )

5. Painbringer

Painbringer Fledgling Freddie

aye got same problem, annoying as was in middle of an instance :mad:

6. Platin

Platin Fledgling Freddie

yeh same here

7. mts

mts Fledgling Freddie

been having that problem for many hours now. started when i logged out just to relog quick.. been getting that msg since then.

8. anattic

anattic Fledgling Freddie

My other half has just logged in successfully - same IP, different account - which suggests it's a problem with part of the login server or billing. All speculation, I admit...

Naturally, today is the day I've been stuck at home ill with nothing to do. No WoW has meant the non-surgical lobotomy that is daytime TV... :mad:

9. Maxgirth

Maxgirth Fledgling Freddie

Is anyone else getting, invalid password spam etc, whilst trying to log on?

10. Dommelsch

Dommelsch Fledgling Freddie

Only when entering a wrong password, m8.

11. Gef

Gef Fledgling Freddie

If your well enough to play WoW your well enough to work dammit, well thats what my boss always says anyway ;)