Problem with disconnection atm !!

Anduril

Fledgling Freddie
Anyone having problems with connecting to servers ?

Each time I try to log on, it says "success etc etc" but I then get disconnected before I can pick servers........

Any ideas ?

Lian

Fledgling Freddie
40odd page thread on tech support (in 3 and abit hrs.. not bad) and blue psot in realm status boards. they don't know what's wrong but they're working on it. Or eating their lunch, I dunno.

anattic

Fledgling Freddie
They seem to have had login problems since early this morning, and these have got steadily worse since about lunchtime. The symptoms are:

On logging in, either:

* The "Authenticating", "Handshaking" and "Success!" dialogs appear, immediately followed by "Disconnected from Server"

...or...

* You just get a dialog with a Cancel button and no text.

I'm also having problems logging into the WoW forums, and Account Management is returning a 503 (creek+paddle error). The WoW forum is going gently bananas (and is itself suffering under the load) as you might imagine, and Blizzard have gone very quiet. Who can blame then? (A rhetorical question, since we obviously all will...alot...;) )

Platin

Fledgling Freddie
Anduril said:

Each time I try to log on, it says "success etc etc" but I then get disconnected before I can pick servers........

Any ideas ?

yeh same here

mts

Fledgling Freddie
Anduril said:

Any ideas ?

been having that problem for many hours now. started when i logged out just to relog quick.. been getting that msg since then.

anattic

Fledgling Freddie
My other half has just logged in successfully - same IP, different account - which suggests it's a problem with part of the login server or billing. All speculation, I admit...

Naturally, today is the day I've been stuck at home ill with nothing to do. No WoW has meant the non-surgical lobotomy that is daytime TV... :mad:

Maxgirth

Fledgling Freddie
Is anyone else getting, invalid password spam etc, whilst trying to log on?

Gef

Fledgling Freddie
anattic said:
Naturally, today is the day I've been stuck at home ill with nothing to do.

If your well enough to play WoW your well enough to work dammit, well thats what my boss always says anyway ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom