Problem with convert spirit?

A

Aadia

I got a cabbie matter specced with 4 points in spirt for the convert spirit spell

Before when i casted an amber pet and then the convert spell i gained back from what i casted of the amber + abit more
When i did it when i was lvl 31 i gained only the power i needed to cast the amber pet and nothing more. Relogged a couple of times and eventually thought it was a bug or something of lvl 31.
Only i dinged this morning 32, and i noticed the "bug" was still there. I still don't gain. Relogged a couple of times too but still nothing.

Any of you who have it too or know what is wrong?

G

gunner440

spirit focus on staff?

or staff con maybe? Oo

A

Aadia

Staff con is 99%/100% - and yellow to me
No spirit focus though but it worked before without a spirit focus
:(

G

gunner440

spirit focus increases power u receive... try that :x

theres lot of spirit/matter spirit/body staffs anyway or mebe at ur lvl get a crafted +sc for like 40g

D

Dommina

my cabbie is lvl35 with 25spirit and goes from enough mana to cast amber to full mana in 3 cycles. Maybe mana gained is relative to how much spirit you have vs your lvl?

V

Vegy

Its definately the Focus thing, my cabby is 3 Spirit 38 matter 7 body, and until the other day when I finally got a 50 spirit focus that convert spirit was useful since I was able to buy staffs from a merchant.
About 5 ruby sims/5 casts of convert spirit and i'm back at full power.

W

-Wedge-

Spirit focus doesnt increase the power you gain back :p

It decreases the power used to cast the amber pet and decreases the power used by the convert spell...

Spirit spec increases the effectiveness of the convert spell too... So +x spirit helps when reclaiming...

O

old.Zeikerd

A focus staff is needed to cast the Amber. The amount of power you get back depends on your spirit spec.
At full spirit I need 2 recycles to full power, with matter spec I need up to 5 recycles.

E

Eggy

It's not a bug, and don't complain about it on the forums or it'll get nerfed :>

Get a full focus spirit staff to make it even more worthwhile. This is why cabbys can pull tanglers constantly, power regen takes a few seconds.

W

-Wedge-

With the Necromancers always being full power, I doubt this is a big problem ;)

And for a full spirit cabalist, its horrid to reclaim your pet as you need to rebuff your new pet which takes a lot of power...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom