Problem when releasing >_<

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
Pah, everytime I release from emain to DL I go ld >_< heard there was a solution for it, but cant remember how it was, any advices

NetNifty

Fledgling Freddie
Either don't die, make sure u hide a rezzbot near, or update your network card, router firmware or modem drivers depending on what you use.

Elcain

Fledgling Freddie
Huntingtons said:
Pah, everytime I release from emain to DL I go ld >_< heard there was a solution for it, but cant remember how it was, any advices

bind somewhere else duh :touch:

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
QQ givf answers, i think you could fix it with editing a file etc, ill try updating drivers etc - tho heard it was a toa bug :eek:

Herbal

Loyal Freddie
do you have an netgear network interface card?

alot of people had same problem when releasing (im myself have the fa331)

driver update will fix this as ones in windows are teh sh*t :twak:

Apathy

Loyal Freddie
Trouble with releasing is very common in men of any age and can be a result of many factors, ranging from stress to physical damage of the equipment. I'm not sure if you are unable to release or if you release too fast, but normally the latter is the most common.

This website has some interesting information, but I find that the words of Frankie Goes To Hollywood are as true today as they were then :

Relax don't do it
When you want to go to it
Relax don't do it
When you want to come

a.

Meduza

One of Freddy's beloved
Apathy said:
Trouble with releasing is very common in men of any age and can be a result of many factors, ranging from stress to physical damage of the equipment. I'm not sure if you are unable to release or if you release too fast, but normally the latter is the most common.

This website has some interesting information, but I find that the words of Frankie Goes To Hollywood are as true today as they were then :

Relax don't do it
When you want to go to it
Relax don't do it
When you want to come

a.
lol

Shafu

Fledgling Freddie
I had that problem too when I used Win2k. I installed WinXP and everything was smooth.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom