problem installing LotM

Grayedd

Fledgling Freddie
OK I got LotM and was looking forward to seeing whats new. Popped disc into pc and waited - clicked buttons as normal to get message no valid Darkness rising folder or something like that. Uninstalled DR and re-installed making sure I had a new folder in Catacombs where it wanted to install it - sat through the updates and tried again. ta da same error and when I search my c drive I can't find Darkness Rising but that is the client I am using. I guess I am being thick and am missing something obvious but I can't see it - HELP PLEASE!!!

psyco

Fledgling Freddie
redirect the installer to where your game is installed, c://catacombs or something, right?
*if you install and it still wont run, update your graphics card drivers(remembering to delete your old ones, if it still persists... get a new comp;)

*probably wont apply, just putting it in there incase you hit the problem

edit: btw, install it to the root of your daoc folder i think default is 'c://dark age of camelot - catacombs' but its been a while

Darzil

Fledgling Freddie
Find the camelot.exe file on your hard drive. The directory it is in is the one you want to pick when running the installer.

Darzil

Grayedd

Fledgling Freddie
Ah well thanks for the help but looks like I am gonna have to re-install from scratch as camelot.exe and Darkness Rising are where they are meant to be but I can't seem to get it to work Ah well thats my weekend taken up then

psyco

Fledgling Freddie
Ah well thanks for the help but looks like I am gonna have to re-install from scratch as camelot.exe and Darkness Rising are where they are meant to be but I can't seem to get it to work Ah well thats my weekend taken up then

reinstall, as in reinstall windows? there should really be no need for that imo

Grayedd

Fledgling Freddie
No that was just Catacombs I uninstalled first time

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom