Problem in xml-files 28 Feb 2003 06:12 GMT

X

xrn

CRY MORE N00B!!!!!!

Oh, thought it was a whine thread about someone.

C

censi

its a serious point.

gone beyond what you would describe a reasonable time frame to fix.

Time to start a petition soon.

Z

zmurf

This is from either IRC chat or guild chat can't remember, but i was told the fix of the XML files will come along side 1.62 so when server's r 1.62 the same day XML file's will be repaired and therefor random herald's will be updated again ...

C

censi

This is from either IRC chat or guild chat can't remember, but i was told the fix of the XML files will come along side 1.62 so when server's r 1.62 the same day XML file's will be repaired and therefor random herald's will be updated again ...

thats what we were told but now I hear that 1.62 will not be the end to our XML problems

Z

zmurf

Originally posted by censi
thats what we were told but now I hear that 1.62 will not be the end to our XML problems

Wubdi'fucking'du :) not like i ever use em tbh, last i used em was to check what # kallistor is in the world counting the working XML file ppl

R

Ravenbourne

The infinate monkeys at Goa just havent figured it out yet, give them some time

S

Subbiz

if 1.62 is != to working xml, we will have to hand goa their ass on a silver plate!

D

Divinia

hmm didnt GOA say that with 1.62 they would also get mythics herald/xml? wich is more detailed and better updated etc. or am i just dreaming now? :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom