Games Problem...choices choices choices!!!! Argh!

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
"Argh!" 'cause fettoken likes my nordic grunting so much! :kissit:

The problem is, i think i got too many games.

Ass Creed, Ass Effect, Fallass 3, Assshock, World of Asscra...you get the point. Oh oh...Saints Ass 2 :p

Can't decide what to play :(

They all be yummy good time-wasting, which brings the problem.

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
tsk tsk tsk.. It's "mums are slags" Laddey

ps. play Ass Creed toht

Laddey

FH is my second home
tsk tsk tsk.. It's "mums are slags" Laddey

ps. play Ass Creed toht
Nay. Your mums the only slag :(

And assasins creed is a fucking joke, personally i thought it was abismal.

Play fallass 3

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
I can give you a hint to begin with. Only asswipes play World of Asscraft, don't be an asswipe!

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Interesting and very rational points there :lol:

I'm leaning towards fable 2 at the moment, saints row 2 fun being the second option.

Problem with MMOs is that they aren't really "fun", but a bit of work and time.

Ass as in creed i haven't played much, so kind of interested. Same with bioshock.

Fallout is always fun, but also like MMOs, time consuming.

Though i'm in no rush anywhere as i'm "old farting" the weekend.

CorNokZ

Wish I had a computer that could run any of those games :(

I'm stuck with Magic the gathering, daoc and PES6..

Laddey

FH is my second home
Ok ill admit it, i barely read the thread. I saw cornokz' name and thought id involve myself...

Fable 2 is a fantastic game. Just don't rush the epic story because once its over there isnt MUCh to look forward to, still much to do dont get me wrong.

I completed Fable 2 main story in like, 6 hours straight. Awesome awesome awesome game.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Aye it is, got the knot island add-on on it too, just to boost my experience from the get-go.

I don't have any plans on rushing the mainstory and already have two characters even.

It would have extreme MMO potential by the way, even without grind or such.

Adding a storyline, loose or not, to a bunch of simple advancements clothing, semi-choicing and "useless cr*p" makes for a great time :D

kirennia

Part of the furniture
Go through bioshock would be my suggestion. Once you've played it through once, I doubt you'll play it again but it is an awesome game. I tried playing it again but really, the only time I ever really played it after completion was to show the graphics to my friends.

To misquote yahtzee "If you put up anyone against someone who can shoot bees out of their hands, they're going to fucking loose!"...

Lethul

FH is my second home
Ok ill admit it, i barely read the thread. I saw cornokz' name and thought id involve myself...

Fable 2 is a fantastic game. Just don't rush the epic story because once its over there isnt MUCh to look forward to, still much to do dont get me wrong.

I completed Fable 2 main story in like, 6 hours straight. Awesome awesome awesome game.

About that, what is it with console gaming ending in less than 10 hours? Thank god for PCs! :)

CorNokZ

I have absolutely no money what so ever atm :p

2 weeks of skiing is coming up.. One week in france and one in Austria

Laddey

FH is my second home
About that, what is it with console gaming ending in less than 10 hours? Thank god for PCs! :)
Yeah i know. I usually don't buy offline games due to the fact that they are so short.

Fable 2 was terribly short, i was fairly shocked.

Tomb Raider Underworld is fucking solid, really hard and i cant get used to the controls yet.

COD4 and 5 where also VERY short games but probably due to them been multiplayer based?

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
If you rush Fable, yeah, it's short.

Long are gone the glory days of FFVII :(

F*cking casual generation.

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
Good you mentioned Final Fantasy. Will bring forth my chipped PS2 and finish FFX and the rest in the series whic i have not had time with before.

Laddey

FH is my second home
Good you mentioned Final Fantasy. Will bring forth my chipped PS2 and finish FFX and the rest in the series whic i have not had time with before.
That is the ultimate way to kill time. Shit. Wish i was you :(

fettoken

I am a FH squatter

Tohtori, did you try out Lotr online? The scenery is lovely when you advance from the starter places really, im sure you will enjoy it even if only a little.

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South

Hoping FFXIII will be a long game. HOPING they release it properly and make it the first game where you actually have to try. I honestly can't see Final Fantasy being a 10 hour game.

Sar

Part of the furniture
It ain't out till next year apparently...

Oh and Ass Creed & Fallass 3 Toht. Both brill games which I bothered to max out the full 1000g on my 360 & PC respectively.

Access Denied

It was like that when I got here...

There are exceptions to that. The Final Fantasy Games for instance are huge. I have a FFX save of well over 280 hours because I want everyones skills maxed out and every bad guy beaten. Granted I spent a lot of that time arsing about playing Blitzball but still.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom