Probably rerolling in hibernia

C

Carn-

After a long time in midgard i have started to get boring of mid, sooner or later deleting my lvl 50 thane and making a mana enchanter :]

What i now is looking for is exp tips, like where to get groups at lvls etc :), im not so familiar with hibernia .. so all help is appreciated

K

karlophin

best thing too do mate is get your arse over here, join a good guild, and go from there :) Easier that way

S

Salazar

Well.. you naturally solo 1st 10-12 lvl´s or so.. Moya in Ardee, Meara and Maitias in Mag Mell and Andraste and some other named guard in Tir na Mbeo give killtasks.. after that you should be able to get parthanan groups as manachanter.. then dew sheeries or so.. then spraggon den, irewoods..

If you dont want to do killtasks at beginning i think north of Ardee you can make atleast up to lvl 7 or so with mudmen, water beetle collectors, water beetles...

And if you decide to come to Hibernia... welcome to our happy little treehugging society.

K

karlophin

well 40-44 is a bit of a nightmare, and you spend most of the time in innis carthaig doing bears and banshees.

44+ is fine, you get yourself too finliaths and power all the way to 50, a little boring but quick and easy.

C

Carn-

Hows the grouping? Where do i meet people to make group to go there? Its not like midgard that you message a listholder for H/Lair then later if someone leaving group you get a message that you are in?

K

karlophin

Fins are just like that carn, you pm the list holder and wait :)

That doesn't reall happen to lvl43 though, other wise you get a horse down to innis and wait a little bit and youll get grouped fiarly quicky. Other wise join a guild big enough to host its own groups :D

A

Anu

Just Like the fins list.. msg the grp to find list holder.. the msg list holder and tell him ur name/class/level

When it's ur time they msg u :)

C

Carn-

Ok, thanks :)
Dont think i have more questions for now, thanks for your help :p
cu soon i guess ;)

K

karlophin

np mate, hope to see ya in hib soon.

Got any questions or any thing when your there then pm me in game :)

Users who are viewing this thread