Probably old, CNNN

pikeh

Resident Freddy
what a bunch of dumb shits.

just makes me cringe.

Blazor Meneth

Fledgling Freddie
Thats some scary shit, never encountered this level stupidity from the US soldiers in afghanistan although they were mostly special forces so it should prolly be some kind of brain there.. But aloooooot of patrioism! ooh yeah

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Sure, old, funny still, but one has to wonder how edited it is to show it like that.

It may be really accurate, but at the same time, i know they ain't all that unknowledged.

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
i wonder how many people got the questions right that they didnt bother to put in

Bahumat

FH is my second home
It's funny how this video came out before the white man populated America....but it's a good video none the less :)

Chronictank

FH is my second home
It's funny how this video came out before the white man populated America....but it's a good video none the less :)

lies the original on here was a snippet of the where is x country bit

Bahumat

FH is my second home
lies the original on here was a snippet of the where is x country bit

Chronic if you weren't so big, blue white and furry I'd send you a 1990 virus, then we'd see who's laughing once your recycle bins storage limit goes down 10mb!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chronictank

FH is my second home
Chronic if you weren't so big, blue white and furry I'd send you a 1990 virus, then we'd see who's laughing once your recycle bins storage limit goes down 10mb!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

omg mean!

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
"whats the currency of UK?"

"possibly american money?"

thats brilliant :D

i mean seriously - who in their right mind thinks that other contries have another country's currency :D love it

old but i love it

but i hate chronic

Nate

FH is my second home
Whats worse that he/she/it didn't know the name of "American money" :(

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
"whats the currency of UK?"

"possibly american money?"

thats brilliant :D

i mean seriously - who in their right mind thinks that other contries have another country's currency :D love it

old but i love it

but i hate chronic

Doesnt Argentina use US Dollar? their own currency collapsed, and i swear there are other countries who use the US dollar too

Alot of shops here in the UK accept the Euro even tho it isnt our currency (yet)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom