Prob with update

Omegah

Fledgling Freddie
anyone else haveing probs with this update i try log on its brings the pacth update so i click update and then it just locks up ??

Taxii

One of Freddy's beloved
No - but dont you think its because they are working on the updates right now ? :twak:

Omegah

Fledgling Freddie
may explain it :p but dose anyone know when it is gonna be bk ?? becasue i go on Hoilday today :(

MxN

Can't get enough of FH
Omegah said:
may explain it :p but dose anyone know when it is gonna be bk ?? becasue i go on Hoilday today :(

i d/l'ed the update then i install that new town shit and cant patch again ;<

xxManiacxx

Can't get enough of FH
Remember that it is a big patch today so don´t expect it to be up before 18.00CET imo.

Kelio

Fledgling Freddie
feck, i forgot to repair my artis :( this is gonna cost me a good 5-6 p to repair over all my chars :(

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
Kelio said:
feck, i forgot to repair my artis :( this is gonna cost me a good 5-6 p to repair over all my chars :(

it costs for the durability anyway, so next time you repaired you'd get the 5-6p.

Ogen

One of Freddy's beloved
Flimgoblin said:
it costs for the durability anyway, so next time you repaired you'd get the 5-6p.
Your fucking kidding? Then my tarts on 50% dur, im gonna pay for the hole 50%??
thats gonna be like 15p :eek7:

When you thought goa couldnt get worse :(

And tbh, on release of ToA, they stated "Artyfacts would be indestructable"..
Now we have to pay for lost dur? lol tbh.

boogie

Fledgling Freddie
what's so wrong about that?
if they had used the same system as we're going to use now, you would have paid 15p too.
Don't forget they can only be repaired by npc's, and repairing will be more expensive then other items.

Ogen

One of Freddy's beloved
boogie said:
what's so wrong about that?
if they had used the same system as we're going to use now, you would have paid 15p too.
Don't forget they can only be repaired by npc's, and repairing will be more expensive then other items.
So what? They stated them to be indestructable.. I think that would mean they did not brake? So why should we be forced to pay for their little screw up?

Shanaia

Fledgling Freddie
Ogen said:
Your fucking kidding? Then my tarts on 50% dur, im gonna pay for the hole 50%??
thats gonna be like 15p :eek7:

When you thought goa couldnt get worse :(

And tbh, on release of ToA, they stated "Artyfacts would be indestructable"..
Now we have to pay for lost dur? lol tbh.

Why do half the people who flame goa actually have no idea what they're talking about.

1. it's Mythic
2. They never said artifacts would be indestructible (show me the link to where they said that and I'll apologize to you off course)

GOA does so much wrong and yet you flame them for things they didn't do/say. :<

boogie

Fledgling Freddie
so, they don't break, you just have to repair :p

what i'm trying to say is: if they would have been indestructable from the beginning, you would have paid 15p+ to keep it 100% condition till now.

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
Ogen - I'm sure you'd prefer if your tartaros just broke and was unusable instead ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom