Privilege ?

Is it fair to people who can only play 1 realm while others can play two ?!

• Yes

Votes: 11 36.7%
  • No!

Votes: 19 63.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Frozodo

Fledgling Freddie
How come Mythic is being retarded and not letting anyone play 2 realms on 2 servers...
how come people can be Privilege to play two realms when others can't is there others than me who finks they are being retarded

Alan

Fledgling Freddie
Frozodo said:
How come Mythic is being retarded and not letting anyone play 2 realms on 2 servers...
how come people can be Privilege to play two realms when others can't is there others than me who finks they are being retarded

GoA run these servers NOT Mythic

Both GoA and Mythic let you play 2 realms on 2 servers (one on each) if you mean excal/pryd then they are not two servers, they are one cluster.

GoA were very clear in the polls and news before clustering that if people voted to cluster Prydwen and Excalibur that you will be stuck with whatever realms you are currently playing and that new accounts will only be able to pick one realm.

You're forum account is from 2004 so you should have little excuse for not reading the vast amount of posts at the time of clustering or the weekly news from GoA.

And why the hell use the retarded word in ever sentence, cant you think of anything more suitable ?

Frozodo

Fledgling Freddie
Tears said:
GoA run these servers NOT Mythic

Both GoA and Mythic let you play 2 realms on 2 servers (one on each) if you mean excal/pryd then they are not two servers, they are one cluster.

GoA were very clear in the polls and news before clustering that if people voted to cluster Prydwen and Excalibur that you will be stuck with whatever realms you are currently playing and that new accounts will only be able to pick one realm.

You're forum account is from 2004 so you should have little excuse for not reading the vast amount of posts at the time of clustering or the weekly news from GoA.

And why the hell use the retarded word in ever sentence, cant you think of anything more suitable ?

and if u were inactive then it is fair u jugde it by saying it was posted... tsk disapointed in tears

Alan

Fledgling Freddie
Frozodo said:
and if u were inactive then it is fair u jugde it by saying it was posted... tsk disapointed in tears

Every player had the chance to vote on whether to cluster excal/pryd or not and were fully aware of loosing out on a realm selection - but still they voted YES.

Personally im with you and think due to the amount of English servers (1 cluster) If there is anyway GoA could open up the server to all 3 realms it would be bloody amazing - but there are better ways to word it than the first post here.

Thadius

Part of the furniture
Tears said:
Every player had the chance to vote on whether to cluster excal/pryd or not and were fully aware of loosing out on a realm selection - but still they voted YES.

Personally im with you and think due to the amount of English servers (1 cluster) If there is anyway GoA could open up the server to all 3 realms it would be bloody amazing - but there are better ways to word it than the first post here.

Hmm then what about poor Joe Bloggs who gets a fresh account?

Gets bored with one English server and wants to try another realm on the regular rule set?

Basic_X

Fledgling Freddie
or want to reroll one realm. but then have to face to be stuck with 1 realm instead of 2

Drucken

Fledgling Freddie
Frozodo said:

Ooops I answered your post and not the poll... My yes should be a no
I dont think its fair

Frozodo

Fledgling Freddie
we got 2 ( 1) english server we can play on and we can only choose 1 realm that is poorly where old people some of them have the privilege to play servers.. tbh i dont care about xrealms if u see someone who use to be hib in ur clan im pretty sure u will give them a decent fight, no doubt that... i just fink they should pull their finger out of their a** and make it available for everyone... with 1 realm only it will increase the trading of ur so far account... which goes against their rules

scorge

Fledgling Freddie
I dont think its unfair due to the cluster, although due to the lack of english servers it is unfair if you would like to play on a same ruleset server as you cant. Blame Goa for not promoting DAOC enough in the UK/Swedan/Azabaijan etc :) for not getting enough people interested in the game..

:m00:

eggy

Fledgling Freddie
Frozodo said:

I don't "finks" they are being "retarded", but I think if you constructed posts like an adult people would take you more seriously.

Ging

Part of the furniture
eggy said:
I don't "finks" they are being "retarded", but I think if you constructed posts like an adult people would take you more seriously.

Rod u need a ',' after adult, looks like something LD would write after the horse fetish fair :)

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
pet dislikes:

1. polls
2. polls that have been posted before
3. people unable to construct a sentence without using the word "retard"

Please try again :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom