Private Albion Forum

Belgareth

Fledgling Freddie
If you're an Alb and registered please start reading it - If not plz register.

See sticky above....

GReaper

Part of the furniture
Mostly my fault I'm afraid as I'm playing WoW and not DAoC. Theres a thread on what to do, if you've got private forum access.

The options I've considered:

Delete the forums - They're not all that popular anyway.
Add some trusted administrator(s) - Someone else to add usergroups and do general management. I can continue to host it in this case.
Transfer the forums to someone else - And remove my control, though someone needs a decent web host for it.
Rearrange the forums - Maybe change it so that theres mostly public discussion instead of private. Perhaps private discussion could be limited to GM's?

Any replies would be helpful.

Belgareth

Fledgling Freddie
Private Albion Forums

Still using Albion Forums at the moment, so please check it out if you have access.

New access may be a problem at the moment as GReaper has turned to the darkside ... but have pm'd him asking whether I can have Moderator rights or whether there is the possibility of paying him to takeover forum control.

Hopefully I'll have an answer soon, but if not then there's a strong likelihood that I'll be creating a new Prydwen Albion Forum soon for both PvE and RvR.

Belg

Belgareth

Fledgling Freddie
GReaper is back so check out sticky above if you need access to the Albion Forums.

There is a calendar detailing PvE events (ML/arti raids, etc.) and RvR.

Freddys is great for PvE events but not so hot for RvR with the other realms sticking their ugly faces in our forums....

..so there are plans to organise more Albion 'activities' over the next few weeks/months. Things like:

- Dwarf tossing in Odins: drag the chap to the highest point of a keep and see how far you can throw him! <as seen in LoTR II>
- Elf maiden snatching: while the Hib zeurg is perma-camped in Odins let's carry a few 'ladies' back to Alb for fun & frolics

The list is endless - just get bored quickly...

Belg

Levin

Can't get enough of FH
So, how do i go about getting access to these forums? I'm in OotKT but i haven't heard anything about our guild getting access.

GReaper

Part of the furniture
Get your GM, or someone else with a high ranking who will be responsible for your guild to follow these instructions, and check this thread too. I may have had a request a short while ago for your guilds usergroup, however with quite a few people playing WoW and being awkward to contact - I need another PM to sort it out.

There are public forums which are available to use as well, which I've explained in this thread. Too many damn threads to post in. :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom