Pricecheck.

I would like to know if anyone is interessted in buying a Banes ring: 30 con, 30 charm and 11% cold resist. 62 UV.

and

Soul spectral anchor (a.k.a. SSA) 30 str, +5 slash, +3 stealth and +6% spirit resist. 72 UV.
(both banes ring and SSA is none tlw raid itmes got them with Flesh :D )

Bubble

Can't get enough of FH
emmm 1p each?
SSA might be okay for pve so i guess 2p

Bubble said:
SSA might be okay for pve so i guess 2p

I would choose SSA in a minstrel temp any day over malice or battler. But i would choose battler if i was to poor to get the good jewelry needed to cap toa dmg stats.

Bubble

Can't get enough of FH
Most would take Malice or battler now, SSA is a nice PvE weapon for exping artifacts

Loch

Fledgling Freddie
I'd prolly go for malice too if I was gonna rvr, but just gonna toa minst for pveing stuff x<

SoulFly

Can't get enough of FH
TLW raid loot was released for sale AGES AND AGES ago.

SSA's nice. End proc on a char which has to DD, which eat end = :x

SSA DUR & COND?

SSA lost 4 con so 130-4 = 126 left?

Only used it in RvR so no worries :p

And Bubble+Loch, SSA > battler and malice anyday of the week aslong as u can get the stats u want anyway.

Loch

Fledgling Freddie
.. No :p Malice has a better proc, the added advantage of Arrogance charge, str cap and 5% style dmg, and overall better stats, whereas SSA just doesn't ^^

If someone really wanted an end proc weapon for pve, they'd most likely go for a Storm Struck Falchion, 40 point end proc, with +10 str/con caps, which just r0x x<

Well using malice will take away lots of hits, +15 con +5 con cap = 20 con and then 40 hits cap. i would guess on a buffed person thats around 140-150 hits?

+5% style dmg is an argument but since ssa is slower it will have a higher frontload dmg. 4.1/4.4 makes SSA ~7% slower then malice/battler. Then the battle between malice or ssa comes down to the proc ( I wouldnt wanna use malice charge in battles who might take a along while since its not that fun fighting a high rr ranger (for example ) use malice to gain advantage of him, then he uses battler and u will have lost alot ABS and be 50% melee weak for 10s. Ah well its alot of ifs and buts when it comes down to choosing malice/battler or SSA. I rather have no ifs and buts and just do more dmg and having an end proc ;) ...

Gorse said:
4 plat on SSA

Mind you this is no 'real' acution, not yet atleast just curious what ppl think its worth and of anyone needs it ( understand how valueable it really is ) ;)

Speeedy

Fledgling Freddie
Would now say ToA end procers like ml7.10 battlespark axe > SSA... but, SSA still a very good weapon for anyone out there that need a endo proc weapon

Speeedy said:
Would now say ToA end procers like ml7.10 battlespark axe > SSA... but, SSA still a very good weapon for anyone out there that need a endo proc weapon

4.4 spd vs 3.7 ? = an obvious choice. + SSA got higher UV, is black with red flames and is a sword no ugly gothic looking axe :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom