Pricecheck

Wazkyr

One of Freddy's beloved
Im looking to buy some stuff for my sorc and my cleric, so hope u can tell me what they normaly cost, and if u may have 1 of em for trade :)

Silksteel Lightning Embossed sleves - (ml 8.10 Talos drop, cloth sleves)

Arcanium Snake-Lord's Runed Hauberk (Alb) (dex/pie) - (ml 2.10 drop)
http://camelot.allakhazam.com/item.html?citem=18036

Hope u guys can help me with the prices. I know the sleves are VERY rare, tho i dont know about the Hauberk

Cheers Wazkyr

Zagantia

Fledgling Freddie
Seen the hauberks on CM's in housing, not sure that they were the ones with Pie though. There was a version available with Cha on for 1.5p last week.

limpit

Fledgling Freddie
this old debate again...

the cleric version of the hauberk is worth loads as its really quite rare and got nice stats... normal price is round the 10plat mark...

the other version of this chain hauberk has the same name, but totally different stats (not cleric geared), and is a lot more common drop from ML2.10... these sell for around 1-3plat...

as for the sleeves... no idea how much they were but i'm wearing some at the minute on Limpit... think i didn't pay much for em though coz i'm a poor avalonion :p

Bubble

Can't get enough of FH
Cleric one was on CM's for 2plat, people can focus the mob with no problems so there was a very large supply of cleric ones.

DavidH

Part of the furniture
The cleric one is worth 2-3p-ish. Used to farm 2.10 a lot myself when I was matter spec on caba. Got tons of these. Both cleric and minstrel one.

Wazkyr

One of Freddy's beloved
only 1 on cms, with the right stats, on price on it, and the guy didnt anwser my pm, the other with the same name got stats liike: 23 str 23 dex 23 char witch is yter shit for a cleric. if i can get it for like 2 p i might buy it, since i want a probor bb :)

Andrilyn

Can't get enough of FH
I had the same problem looking for that cleric hauberk but finally found someone who I could make a trade with, seems theres either loads of them on CMs (the cleric hauberk) and then they are around 2p each or theres hardly any and people try to sell them at 10p then, just buy it at the right time I guess.
Farmed ML2.10 sometimes and it didnt drop any hauberk so have no idea if the drop rate is that rare as people say as we could have been unlucky.

Wazkyr

One of Freddy's beloved
Bubble said:
Sleeves- 4p
Sell me those sleves for 4p really, just dont belive u got em on stock, and im still looking for the cleric bp

Bubble

Can't get enough of FH
Wazkyr said:
Sell me those sleves for 4p really, just dont belive u got em on stock, and im still looking for the cleric bp

Oh sorry thought you were selling :p

My bad for being blind
very sweet sleeves

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
Payed 10p for the cleric bp a couple days ago, was only one on there, and worth something like that afaik.

Wazkyr

One of Freddy's beloved
many ppl say the cleric bp goes for below 5p, and hopefully i will get it this week as a m8 of mine talks about farming 2.10 :)

limpit

Fledgling Freddie
Straef said:
Payed 10p for the cleric bp a couple days ago, was only one on there, and worth something like that afaik.
yeah, thanks for the cash :clap:

civy

One of Freddy's beloved
If only you didn't have to do the whole of ml8 to even stand a chance of getting them.

Name: Silksteel Lightning Embossed Sleeves
Level: 50 Quality: 100
AF: Bonus:
Effect 1: 12 Intelligence
Effect 2: 6 Power Percentage Bonus
Effect 3: 8 Dexterity Cap Increase
Effect 4: 8 Intelligence Cap Increase
Effect 5: 2 Casting Speed Bonus
Effect 6: 4 Spell Duration Bonus

Wazkyr

One of Freddy's beloved
civy said:
If only you didn't have to do the whole of ml8 to even stand a chance of getting them.

Name: Silksteel Lightning Embossed Sleeves
Level: 50 Quality: 100
AF: Bonus:
Effect 1: 12 Intelligence
Effect 2: 6 Power Percentage Bonus
Effect 3: 8 Dexterity Cap Increase
Effect 4: 8 Intelligence Cap Increase
Effect 5: 2 Casting Speed Bonus
Effect 6: 4 Spell Duration Bonus

mm...droll.... sooo godly they are, with those i could skip both my immolated rings and my bracer and get yber util and cap ressist... mmm... lets focus him?

limpit

Fledgling Freddie
Wazkyr said:
mm...droll.... sooo godly they are, with those i could skip both my immolated rings and my bracer and get yber util and cap ressist... mmm... lets focus him?

swap ya mine for ya 2 immolated rings + ya bracer then ;)

Wazkyr

One of Freddy's beloved
limpit said:
swap ya mine for ya 2 immolated rings + ya bracer then ;)
Hehe... bracer of heavely + 2x immolated... bit to high price, but give me a pm if u think of something serius, since i think about getting this item

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom