pricecheck: trophies

eSo

Can't get enough of FH
someone is selling ml1-ml9 trophies in alb and is asking for 60p. i was wondering what would that kind of collection be worth here in hib? how about collection of every trophy in game? and also wondering if someone has them all, which i doubt. i know there isn't any "set" price, but how much you'd be willing to pay for:
a) ml1-ml9 trophies (ml10 doesn't drop remains)
b) all trophies available in hib

sphir

Fledgling Freddie
I wouldnt spend a copper on a Trophy tbh, some of them might look nice but seriously i dont find them at any use at all.

for a collecter, id guess around 40p for the lot.

Mistlin

Fledgling Freddie
i like the trophies avail in game...particularly the later ones (ToA and Cata).

As for how much I would pay..well they are a luxury, so only peeps with plenty of plats and nothing else to spend it on would be interested imo....but 60p...yeh..ok....maybe a little pricey...but when you consider there is 1 phoenix remains on the ME for 50p atm....it makes it seem a little more reasonable.

BTW...whoever it is with that Phoenix remains...pm me..it's the last one I need ;)

Mistlin

Fledgling Freddie
not seen those m8.....know the mega is in the middle of the north sea though, but didn't know he dropped a trophy...any ss avail?

eSo

Can't get enough of FH
Ballard said:
Do you have mordreds remains or the megalodon?

those doesn't drop remains afaik.

and sphir, only the materials to make remains to trophies will cost at least around 40p.

Ballard

Fledgling Freddie
eSo said:
those doesn't drop remains afaik.

Ive got mordreds remains but cant make a trophy yet :( Megalodon does have remains and makes one of the most impressive trophies out of all of them according to people that have seen it.

eSo

Can't get enough of FH
Ballard said:
Ive got mordreds remains but cant make a trophy yet :( Megalodon does have remains and makes one of the most impressive trophies out of all of them according to people that have seen it.

Mordered is alb darkspire mob (hibs have Dub) and Megalodon trophy is inserted in 1.76.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom