Pricecheck on uber cloth sleeves (ml8.10).

nptr

Fledgling Freddie
Lightning Embossed Cloth Sleeves.
Piety 12
Power pool 6%

dex cap: 8
pie cap: 8
casting speed: 2%
duration of spells: 4%

Melee health buffer.

Bloodclot

Banned
sold those sleeves for 15P a while back, about 3-4months ago.
but its still a good armor piece, and very nice to cap dexcap and piecap + cast speed.

for auction i would say start price 10p.

Shrye

One of Freddy's beloved
Good caps, v. crappy util and takes up a slot which usually goes to SCing.

Leel

Fledgling Freddie
Yes, pm some guy in guild to check prices on ml 8 drops on market explorer. Then claim the best item, and go here and sell it. Lamer

Michail

Fledgling Freddie
Leel said:
Yes, pm some guy in guild to check prices on ml 8 drops on market explorer. Then claim the best item, and go here and sell it. Lamer

What's your problem dude? He led the raid. Helped 50+ ppl get ml8, so he can choose any item he wants. Don't like that? Don't join the raid.
:touch:

Zeratuhl

Fledgling Freddie
Michail said:
What's your problem dude? He led the raid. Helped 50+ ppl get ml8, so he can choose any item he wants. Don't like that? Don't join the raid.
:touch:

he didnt join it. tard :kissit:

[NO]Magmatic

Fledgling Freddie
He has a right to pre-claim a drop, as he did say this in the announcement of his raid... Even though I personally think he wasnt 'that' good a leader to actually claim a drop...

Doing pre-quest steps for people during the raid? Running through agro several times when it wasnt needed? Running through 10+ purples, getting the entire raid killed and blaming it on afk's while there was an agro-free route from the point we where to where we should have gone? Not doing 8.5 steps ahead of the raid with a FG, saving everyone time?

Anyways, lets see how his ML4 raid goes... Though if the whole raid goes to look for the green nomad, or any of the other pre-quest mobs, I'll be yelling shenanigan when someone calls him a leader...

Tilda

[NO]Magmatic said:
Though if the whole raid goes to look for the green nomad, or any of the other pre-quest mobs, I'll be yelling shenanigan when someone calls him a leader...
And i'll just comandeer the raid ;)

nptr

Fledgling Freddie
[NO]Magmatic said:
Running through agro several times when it wasnt needed? Running through 10+ purples

Yes I was running throught he agro, but it was 2-3 purp cyclopes, and i thought 50 ppl can kill them. It's still a surprise how could ppl agro more. If ppl would have read bg and stick properly it wouldn't have happened.

Shrye

One of Freddy's beloved
[NO]Magmatic said:
He has a right to pre-claim a drop, as he did say this in the announcement of his raid... Even though I personally think he wasnt 'that' good a leader to actually claim a drop...

Doing pre-quest steps for people during the raid? Running through agro several times when it wasnt needed? Running through 10+ purples, getting the entire raid killed and blaming it on afk's while there was an agro-free route from the point we where to where we should have gone? Not doing 8.5 steps ahead of the raid with a FG, saving everyone time?

Quite some talking about that in my group as well, also about the same two people ld'ing (wouldn't be surprised if Kerem/Phovos managed to 'ding' 10 lds), yet waited for those two each and every time instead of just letting them catch up.

Also agree on the part about him leading it poorly, it was a badly prepared raid... He hadn't even gotten all the items for 8.5 ahead of time, which imo is another requirement to preclaim an item.

Michail

Fledgling Freddie
Zeratuhl said:
he didnt join it. tard :kissit:

Coudln't care less if he did join or not, he did comment on leader claiming an item though? Why bother if couldn't even roll for it. You guys in FoM know any other words but "lamer" and "tard" ?

nptr

Fledgling Freddie
I agree that raid wasnt that fast, but dont forget about several mass lds and ld-deaths. I couldnt afford loosing people during the raid because we were already only with 50 ppl which is the reason why we were making it so long, we would have been left with 40 ppl risking to fail the raid. Thats why i agreed to make .9 on the raid for 1 grp, that is why we did .6 2 times.

About prequests. When i did my first ml8 raid with maji as leader we did some of kratos parts on the raid, on my first ml8 we also did on the raid, and yesterday we did it on raid. Why the hell you whine FFS?! It was ml8 for you, and u want just to come and get credit leaving all the work for the leader? Maybe i should have killed talos alone too?

Imagine if it was you who ld'ed? Will u be happy to miss the credit if the zerg goes on without you then, esp when you canceled your plans for the day of the raid. If sucks to hear such shit after you try being nice to people. I started this raid and I completed it which was the most important part with this amount of people and conditions when ppl ld all the time. I did my part, we made the raid and 50ppl got the credit, but have you done yours? It's easy to blame the leader because fo the afker(s) who "accidenty" bring 10 agro to the raid. Why i saw 3 cyclopes ahead of me and we got killed by 10+?.

Im glad to hear some worthy comments and advices, but pointless whine leads to nothing but my personal disrespect of whiners. And the point of the topic was a pricecheck and not "Whine about ml raid".

Shrye

One of Freddy's beloved
nptr said:
I agree that raid wasnt that fast, but dont forget about several mass lds and ld-deaths.

Don't believe anyone complained about that. Rather, both Phovos and Kerem(?) went ld a shitload of time, and each time we waited on them - far beyond what's reasonable.

nptr said:
About prequests... etc

To some extend, I agree - it was a nice gestus to those who needed it... But also showing disrespect towards those who had actually done the PRE(raid) steps. The ml8 pre-steps ain't exactly hard, a duo can do two out of the 3, a trio can probably take them all.

nptr said:
Imagine if it was you who ld'ed? Will u be happy to miss the credit if the zerg goes on without you then, esp when you canceled your plans for the day of the raid.

If I ld'd 10 times during a raid, I'd be very surprised if people waited. Read above, etc.

nptr said:
but have you done yours?

If that can be defined as a) done pre-quests, b) played actively without afk, c) not having pulled aggro, d) listened to what was said in BG, then;

Yes.

However, I don't believe you did your part of the job, ie. collecting items before the raid (refering to 8.5 again), which is imho a requirement to claim a drop.

nptr said:
It's easy to blame the leader because fo the afker(s) who "accidenty" bring 10 agro to the raid. Why i saw 3 cyclopes ahead of me and we got killed by 10+?.

It's outright... Without wanting to get the thread locked... Stupid of you, to blame the zerg for the wipeout. There was absolutely no reason to go near the cyclops, not the 1st time, not the 2nd time either. Then you say it's afk'ers - did you even notice how many that died almost instantly? I got the window flooded with death messages from skotos (they got a very nasty ae nuke, which seems to have slipped your mind, good at killing zergs).

Then you say that there's 10+... Well, considering that it's a zerg, there's several options to get more than the standard baf. For instance, someone lagged, a likely scenario as not everyone can afford the newest hardware. Another, everyone helps each other with aggro, thereby artificially increasing the group member count, hence again causing aditional bafs. Or maybe they're purely linked together, which is another likely scenario - there's a cyclop basileus in the spawn, a mob which suggests that they are indeed linked together (with reference to the basileus in the Cyrek camp, each with their seperate link group).

nptr said:
And the point of the topic was a pricecheck and not "Whine about ml raid".

Doesn't help that you add to it, does it? :p

Arnor

Fledgling Freddie
ml8 raids are _always_ long, tedious and full of fuckups.

unless its on hib though, where you can kill 8.10 with 14ppl in less then an hour, but have to spend near 4-5hrs with 30-40 in mid ^^

[NO]Magmatic

Fledgling Freddie
Anyone can run 50-60 people from point a to point b, wait till everyone's there, and kill whatever needs to be killed...

A leader goes just that small step further, says "no, prequests are called that because they have to be done ahead of time"...

Says "I'm sorry m8, 10 ld's really is a bit much"...

Sees "Oh if I get these items before the raid, I can save the entire raid 30-60 minutes"...

Studies a map and goes "oh if I take this route, I wont run into agro skotos that can ae-nuke a zerg to death in less then 5s"

And then when everythings gone smooth, says "I have done this, that, such, so... And as such, I think I deserve <this item> for the time that I've spend on this raid"...

I personally dont feel much for pre-claiming items, on all the raids that I've lead, I've only preclaimed the remains... Not because of sale value, but because they are proof that I did lead a successfull raid...

Anyways, lets see how ML4 goes... But you could have done more on ML8 which would have made me call you a 'leader'... Dont worry though, ML4 doesnt have a step which you can save time on by doing it ahead of time...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom