Pricecheck/maybe wts TG Warrior hauberk

F

fifflarn

Why is there allways some noob who think they know whats right and how much the right price it? If someone wants to pay 110p for it I know 99% of midgard have sold it.

So please, STFU all f**king noobs who think they know something, go out and play something, becouse here you dont have anyting to do.

F

fifflarn

My warrior is mostly farmbot and I'm intressing in how much someone is willing to pay for it.

F

Forau

Originally posted by Stomp
thought u wanted for your 50 warrior?

Useless wanker, if someone gives him 110p for the hauberk, how much will he have to farm then? Go flame yourself instead, newbie.

C

cattebrie

any need to call some one a "useless Wanker"

he was only asking

F

Forau

Originally posted by cattebrie
any need to call some one a "useless Wanker"

he was only asking

He wasn't only asking, he was implying that Fifflarn rolled on the haub only to sell it. For which, he is a useless wanker. Bid or mind your own buisness.

A

Aoami

It's been a bad day?

Please don't take a picture etc

C

cattebrie

if he was implying that then he would have said

"you said it was for your 50 warrior"

but instead he said

"thought you wanted it for your 50 warrior?"

now note the ? at the end he was asking a question or did you not go to school?

M

Mirala

Haha

damn, just because you lost the bidding you don't have to go around and flaming others. If I would've got it I would probably have sold it someday aswell ;) fyi

F

Forau

They say that the ammount of understanding of language attained by the age twelve is enough to understand and identify irony. Going on 11½ I presume?

A

Allways_

Thats to lame.. Get the most rare tg hauberk, just for selling it, when people really needs it.. I could understand if it was an item that dropped almost on every raid..

but wtf. "wear it proudly",

edit: People are going on raids, so they can get items FREE...

D

Djin

actually, he does all a favour in selling it. u didnt win it at the raid, so he is giving u the chanse to buy it! its better this way than nothing at all imo. means, u now have a chanse to get it :)

ofc, might be a bit lame... i wont interfere.. just wanted to say what i felt :) keep it calm on the flaming :)

C

-Creep-

i would sell my soul for 110p so why not sell the stupid hauberk? :>

B

bzbz

well in 1.63/4 jailer will drop it to so dont pay alot for it:)

M

mandom

Originally posted by bzbz
well in 1.63/4 jailer will drop it to so dont pay alot for it:)
what he said, and with toa coming i would be suprised if these hauberks sells for more then 5p (yes i know its a while before toa) but it sure aint worth more then 20-30p

WOW IT HEALS FOR 225HP NOW AND THEN, ITS GOOD CAUSE IT SAVES POW FROM MY 4 SEERS IN GRP

as a soloer like a sb or on a support char these hauberks can do you very good, but on a warrior? not really
most warriors dont even get IP cause they dont see any point in having a ~2300hp heal rdy when his grp is dead so tell me what good 225hp heal will do

C

chosen

Originally posted by mandom
what he said, and with toa coming i would be suprised if these hauberks sells for more then 5p (yes i know its a while before toa) but it sure aint worth more then 20-30p

WOW IT HEALS FOR 225HP NOW AND THEN, ITS GOOD CAUSE IT SAVES POW FROM MY 4 SEERS IN GRP

as a soloer like a sb or on a support char these hauberks can do you very good, but on a warrior? not really
most warriors dont even get IP cause they dont see any point in having a ~2300hp heal rdy when his grp is dead so tell me what good 225hp heal will do

it is not the stats or the procs it is the feeling wearing this kind of rare items, some poeple just like it, so let them do it :)

M

mandom

Originally posted by chosen
it is not the stats or the procs it is the feeling wearing this kind of rare items, some poeple just like it, so let them do it :)
rare today, common tomorrow, is it really worth it?

F

Forau

rare today, common tomorrow, is it really worth it?

And letting the ppl bidding decide this by themselves is very wrong because?

P

Pandemic

ah so this is the guy selling it looks like u can get a lot for it mate from what was in my thread

M

mandom

Originally posted by Forau
And letting the ppl bidding decide this by themselves is very wrong because?
cause they are blinded by their own stupidity?

F

Forau

Ah ok, so you're their saviour. I'll be keeping an eye out for the white horse you fell off.

I

Ironfoot

well if it pisses u off so much I suggest u don't read the trading boards.

The value of any given item be it in game of in real life is dictated by the desire to want to buy it.

Hell if people are ready to pay a shit load for this hauberk then good luck to the seller.

A

arrakeen

Every body is allowed to be creedy for 110p :p

Imho if i got a drop that i could use but someone bid 110p for it i would sell regardless of what people says... :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom