Price to repair champ weapons !

E

Efour

Ok well This shocked me. May not be a HUGE ammount but its enough to make me go wtf? when im trying to save up for a Horse in a sock.
notcheap.jpg

MadsKaizer

Fledgling Freddie
200g for 5% aint much, you will get more money from rvr than 200g to wear it down 5%

Takhasis

Can't get enough of FH
my god how fast do they wear down? u lost 5% already ?!

Wazkyr

One of Freddy's beloved
I got champ weapon on wedensday, think i repaired it from 97 3-4 times already, seems it drop quite quick
But compared to what i got for my kills its np really

MadsKaizer

Fledgling Freddie
its just another way to burn up the insane amount of plats people have :D

Henrock

Fledgling Freddie
Pretty much same as artis, and dur will never be lost so that price is only for the 5% con you've lost.

Pirkel

Fledgling Freddie
rofl @ whining about 200 gold .. have you looked at the money you're making in the Co5 dungeon? I think I've been earning 2 plat a day since DR release just on gold pickups and sell loot.

Wazkyr

One of Freddy's beloved
Svartmetall said:
Savage weapons wear out faster than most other classes' weapons, too.
Where do you got that from? Your just meaning the quad hit or what?

Svartmetall

Great Unclean One
Weapon decay rate is done per-hit; Savages have haste all the time, hence they hit faster, hence their weapons effectively decay faster. Two years' experience with my H2H Savage has borne this out.

E

Efour

Pirkel said:
rofl @ whining about 200 gold .. have you looked at the money you're making in the Co5 dungeon? I think I've been earning 2 plat a day since DR release just on gold pickups and sell loot.

sorry man this is my first 50 char just dinged a few days ago still trying to get all the shit together SC gear etc.

sure its nothing to ML10 whatever LGM crafter etc etc bleh.

Belief_!

Banned
seems cheaper than artifacts... 1p for 10%

its my 3 arti armour peices that eat the cash.... and my barrel addiction

Coldbeard

Part of the furniture
It is not just 200g, all the other artifacts and stuff you have adds up as well, whoa.. suddently you are looking at a 5p bill for repairing your stuff. And thats a bit overkill really...

And you might even have other alts you play regulary that you need to repair your stuff on, whooops....

Belief_!

Banned
Coldbeard said:
It is not just 200g, all the other artifacts and stuff you have adds up as well, whoa.. suddently you are looking at a 5p bill for repairing your stuff. And thats a bit overkill really...

And you might even have other alts you play regulary that you need to repair your stuff on, whooops....

well its going to be 500g max to repair from 90% against the usual 1p of my tartaros

add onto that my gov, scalars and foppish to repair at 90% at 1p+ each and thats 3.5p-4p to repair, yes it is a bitch... and yes im becoming poor :p but cant see how you can complain about using a champ weapon which is actually cheaper to repair

Zegas

Fledgling Freddie
Each time I do annual repair on the whorelock I have to dish out close to 8p :<

E

Efour

:O well sorry back in my day it used to cost about 100g to do a full set of repairs.

Cash has got way out of hand i guess.

Faya

Fledgling Freddie
Play necro, go repair after a day pve...you will break out in tears.
3% gone after 2 hours AC= 120 gold.

Faya

Eva

Can't get enough of FH
Efour said:
:O well sorry back in my day it used to cost about 100g to do a full set of repairs.

Cash has got way out of hand i guess.
It have indeed. This is a better way of solving it than before, though.. They were just like normal items, and after some time they were totally worn out and couldn't be repaired anymore, so people lost their precious artifacts. :p

Rediknight

Can't get enough of FH
Holy crap, at these prices im going back to a pair of fine-alloy short-swords :eek:

If i manage to finally earn myself a plat then have to give it all away to a smith i'd be mightily pissed off - what kind of results can you get from a LGM player smith repairing it? Is that not viable then?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom