Price for spellcrafting ?

O

old.windforce

1-1000 is 18 plat

first 500 is like 1-2 plat i think (don't remeber)

make high yellows in batches of 30 tries
then switch next gem

J

Jessy

Its cost me 3 plat to get to 700 expect it to get much worse tho now. Make gems that are between 5-10 points higher than your craft level seams to be the quickest and cheapest way

O

old.Mu.

Dunno if it's normal for everyone, but once I got to 900 skill I seemed to get a skillup for almost every gem I made... 900-1000 went very quickly and was very, very inexpensive for me.

I made gems that were 15 points higher than my skill level, and made them in batches of 20. I don't recall the total cost for 500-1000.

K

kameh

Skill up from every gem? sounds like you were just lucky, I sometimes sat for 1 hour without any gains making gems 10-15 points above my skill

but then it was the guilds money not mine ;)

O

old.Hardbein

1-1000: 13,7P (0-500: 300G~)

0-600: skilled on lvl +5
600-1000: skilled on yellows (change as soon as they go from orange to yellow).

W

Wij

I heard skilling on slightly oranges was cheaper ? You could call them Sundrenched Saffron 1s if you knowyour Dulux.

O

old.Hardbein

Originally posted by Wij
I heard skilling on slightly oranges was cheaper ? You could call them Sundrenched Saffron 1s if you knowyour Dulux.

If u can afford to loose those raw gems when failing...then sure. But I came out rather nice with 13,7P in the end. Oranges give more frequent/more double-tripple skills too.....but. Those gems r damn expencive...trust me ;)

Ok mebe try:

600-800: Skill +3-4 (light orange)
800-1000: yellows only.

Not saying its the best way to do it....but thats how I did it and didnt loose all my cash in skilling. GL ;)

W

Wij

Since I don't have any focus casters at a high lvl yet I could stick at 800 for a while :) 300 to go then :)

Users who are viewing this thread