Price Check plz

kelless

Fledgling Freddie
Just need a price check on this plz , dropped on ML10 and can't find on any databases.

Astral Belt of Negative Energy

Fatigue 6pts
Con 21pts
Hits 52pts

Bonus to melee combat speed 2%
Bonus to armour factor 14pts
Bonus to con cap 7pts

Magical Abilty:
Function : Summon Elemental.

Summons an elemental spirit to attack the target.

Target: targetted
Range: 1500
Duration: 2min
Casting time : Instant
Damage : Matter

Can use every 15 min .

Lireihuan

Fledgling Freddie
i am thinking it worth 25p+
but since it hasn't been discovered before, it could cost more thant 30p
but i doubt there is ppl who will buy it at 30p.

S

Scoobie

If your selling, i'll buy for 40p. Pm here if your intrested.

Coren

Fledgling Freddie
Sell for whatever - if, as it seems, its the only one around you can name your price tbh. But make sure you screenshot it and send to Allakhazam first to get famous :p.

Sarcon

Fledgling Freddie
Never seen that kinda of magic ability on a item before, pretty evil ;)
Wanna give it away for chearity to the poor (poor = me :p)

Lireihuan

Fledgling Freddie
Jugvayne said:
Worth well over 150p
it's been sold on albion/excal before?
150p for a belt would prove how less u know about a item influence in rvr.
don't think u r doing serious price check reply tbh, doubt i will buy it with 150p

p.s. ok u have a necro so money sure is not a problem for u. but afaik u don't rvr a lot, so i guess this belt will be either laid in vault or be sold again soon.

Loxleyhood

Fledgling Freddie
It's worth about the sum of two unicorns and a phoenix, or any other item that doesn't exist. :touch:

judas

One of Freddy's beloved
Loxleyhood said:
It's worth about the sum of two unicorns and a phoenix, or any other item that doesn't exist. :touch:
phoenix is worth 56p'ish each tho ;) and thats one feather only...

Draylor

Part of the furniture
Stats are crap - so unless proc is decent, and summons pet with reasonable HPs your not going to get alot for it.

Test the 'summon elemental' and see ...

Jugvayne

Can't get enough of FH
Lireihuan said:
it's been sold on albion/excal before?
150p for a belt would prove how less u know about a item influence in rvr.
don't think u r doing serious price check reply tbh, doubt i will buy it with 150p

p.s. ok u have a necro so money sure is not a problem for u. but afaik u don't rvr a lot, so i guess this belt will be either laid in vault or be sold again soon.

Hmmmm, it's funny how sarcasm flies over some people's heads.

kelless

Fledgling Freddie
Loxleyhood said:

It does exist , many ppl on ml10 raid saw it drop and at least lireihuan took a ss of stats. The item isn't mine it's a friends , and i'm trying to get an idea of how much to offer him.

Quickfeet

Fledgling Freddie
Loxleyhood said:

very much does, dueled the guy in my guild that won it and the elemental lasts 2 mins and nuked me every 2-3 secs. Or ask anyone on nomans raid that saw him win it.

Call me a lair if u wish but ive seen it 1st hand

vintervargen

Banned
the stats are pretty good for a stealther, but i dont really see the uber use of such an elemental for them.

could be nice to have if you meet a solo caster, but then you could as well have zo'arkat or band of stars...

and how many solo casters do you encounter anyway ;)

kelless

Fledgling Freddie
vintervargen said:
but then you could as well have zo'arkat or band of stars...

Don't think stealthers can use zo'arkat , and the band of stars has a casting time of 2.5 sec . I'm not sure but i think (like poison spike) that if u use it quick enough it won't unstealth u . It may be pretty cool to use it with lookout for when any stealthers pop into your view though .

Nomans Land

One of Freddy's beloved
Maybe ask Mids and Hibs about this item too. Its a ToA drop and came from ML10 dungeon so they should be able to get it too right? Maybe it dropped for them before.

Quickfeet

Fledgling Freddie
its not listed anywhere on the web i found, could poss be the 1st drop of that particular item on the server/s. Quite a big drop table and only 5-6 items a raid.

Nomans Land

One of Freddy's beloved
Quickfeet said:
its not listed anywhere on the web i found, could poss be the 1st drop of that particular item on the server/s. Quite a big drop table and only 5-6 items a raid.
Yeah! I feel special that it dropped on my ML10 raid. w00t. bow down to me!!! :worthy:

Nomans Land

One of Freddy's beloved
kelless said:
It does exist , many ppl on ml10 raid saw it drop and at least lireihuan took a ss of stats. The item isn't mine it's a friends , and i'm trying to get an idea of how much to offer him.
Wasnt for sale in the first place ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom