Price check on a chain helm

Shad

Fledgling Freddie
[arcanium Lightning Etched Chain Helm]: helm (Chain) 102 AF 100% qual 100% con. Bonuses: 3 All Casting, 10% Power, 6% Heat, 6% Cold, 5 power cap, melee health buffer (Reverse Proc) (Level 49) Tradeable."

whats this one worth?

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
No more than 2-3p, I'd say, but let's see what the experts think ;p

Matt

Fledgling Freddie
Not sure how the imminent arrival of DR has changed the value of this particular helm, but i know not too long ago there were a few peeps looking for it, and i would like to think they would have paid More than 2-3p. I personally think it's a very good cleric coif, if i needed it for one i would pay 5p+ for sure. But maybe times have changed for that item, i am not sure. ;)

rampant

Can't get enough of FH
rare as rocking horse doodie - its worth a fortune - and a lot of clerics are going to be looking at getting one of these to bump up their power (with this - my DR power template is 52% )

mmmpie

Fledgling Freddie
rampant said:
rare as rocking horse doodie - its worth a fortune - and a lot of clerics are going to be looking at getting one of these to bump up their power (with this - my DR power template is 52% )

yep....worth quite abit,one of the encounters u get the helm from is making Kleps and Klops spawn,at cyclops shield encounter....and thats gahh kinda hard,if not all in group know the correct way to do it!:(

Mauness

Can't get enough of FH
i know it might not be what your after, but id offer 3pla (very skint :( )

Shad

Fledgling Freddie
dunno what i am after realy :)

Maybe i put it on auction maybe i sell it. Or worst scenario i use it myself :D

but feel free to offer maybe i get tempted

Thanks you all got a few PM's that i have to read.. :clap:

Enli

Fledgling Freddie
mmmpie said:
yep....worth quite abit,one of the encounters u get the helm from is making Kleps and Klops spawn,at cyclops shield encounter....and thats gahh kinda hard,if not all in group know the correct way to do it!:(
decent petclass + bb can do it easily

napshots

Fledgling Freddie
got mine in first drop but know other that spend 10+ trys to get it too drop... hmm and its a nice helm, so worth 5-10 p or so i would say

Shad

Fledgling Freddie
no need to bid or something its a Price check :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom