Price Check: Belt of moon

Helme

Resident Freddy
Thats more for sunbelt im afraid. checked housing only belts i found was 4p+ altho the belt seems to always be up these days (due to realmdefense etc. none is camping/farming whatever) checked the islands 2 times in realmdefense.. one time BoM was up none there.. couldt get help tho so skipped it and went RvR, second time BoM and BoS was up at same time.. did it with another healer.. 1½ hour later(SEER FTW!! xD) we had the belt.. lost roll tho so check out the island early in morning/late at night

H4rrM

Fledgling Freddie
Well considering all classes 50 can solo the encounter if its up+no darn statuethingys in way (which they aint all the time) id say it wud b *not much*
But i know those few who bother to farm one extra to sell thinking they can earn some money and have them fer sale atm sell em fer ten times atleast what they worth... i say gl & hf selling em fer that price to a normal person!
I'd say i wouldn buy one fer more than 500g, and then i would b really desperate... took me some camping and a really gimped zerk friend to get it, and that was np

cemi0

Can't get enough of FH
Conreid, easy to lvl, just get in moderna group :)
If you dont have a leech I am ok bringing one for you ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom