Preview server NOW

C

Ch3tan

Preview server NOW

GAME.NET Preview - Half-Life Counter-Strike (1 |41ms|213.221.178.81:27015

C

Ch3tan

Never mind, didn't work.
COuple of non-subs on, thought the server played really well last night. They could'nt figure why it was so empty when it was full last night :/

S

S-Gray

im looking at it now thru HLSW and it has a ping of 300+ :/

(Empty)

C

Ch3tan

I had ASE open all last night, and it was fine everytime I checked it. Sounds more like problems between your ISP and BW. SErver plays just as smoothly as the sub ones for me.

T

throdgrain

Yeah the cs server plays fine for me.
However the Vietcong preview server always pings at 300 for me, and won't let me on . (auto kick for high ping).
Strange coincidence hmmm..... :)

L

leggy

There have beena lot of probs with the preview server though.

I have heard countless complaints about high pings recently.

L

~Lazarus~

thats possibly down to this :

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products...ducts_security_advisory09186a00801a34c2.shtml

Which is basically buggering up worldwide routing at the moment, as any kiddie can take down any common Cisco router with minimal fuss. It will affect our connetivity at times as C&W impliment the fixes within the network.

This is not just a C&W issue, it's worldwide. Depends on when the Cisco IOS is updated and if some crettin decides to DoS it before it is. In fact, I raised an issue about Pipex yesterday. C&W were under NDA about this at the time and couldn't tell me why, but it transpires it was this little fella.

Apologies for any problems you may (or may not) experience.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom