Preston

O

old.Kioshin

Anybody from Preston here, i was chattin to a guy in the shop and he didnt tell me his Char name, so /send Morbitz or leave a reply wit ur info on here Thanks:D

O

old.Kennsai

ive never meet you before but i thought i'd just say:

IM FROM PRESTON TOO!!

hehe....where abouts in preston you?

O

old.Pyrotechnix

I live in Leyland :)

Regards,

Pyrotechnix
GM - Servants of the Lake

O

old.Haf

I was born in Preston, I now live in The Isle of Man

O

old.Dragosani

Can't believe I just registered on this forum so that I can tell you all that I live in Southport!!!

Yay.

S

SFXman

Originally posted by Dragosani
Can't believe I just registered on this forum so that I can tell you all that I live in Southport!!!

Yay.
lol :D

D

Dewey

Woot! someone else from Blackburn, thought I was all alone ;)

C

cadiva

Bah!!

All of you lot come from the wrong side of the Pennines ;)

Yorkie girl here, (from a town just north of but most definitely not IN Leeds), although forced into exile down in London and missing the lovely dulcet tones of you Northern guys.

Sadly I don't get home as often as I'd like to so say hello to the dark satanic mills and all those other wonderful things that make the North of England (yes even you Red Rose guys) the best bit of the country.

O

old.Kennsai

im from leyland aswell!!!! my god 3 people already that play DAoC in tiny little leyland =) anyone of you go to runshaw college?

:D :D

O

old.drac

nah too old:) but i take daughter there on thirsday nights fro string group

O

old.Pyrotechnix

I went to Runshaw...ooooh....about 15 years ago :)

Pyrotechnix
Servants of the Lake

O

old.Kennsai

aaah ok then your.....how do you say....older than me then =)

i go to runshaw at the moment, what about you drac? how old are you?

A

Ardwan

Re: Bah!!

Originally posted by Cadiva
All of you lot come from the wrong side of the Pennines ;)

Yorkie girl here, (from a town just north of but most definitely not IN Leeds), although forced into exile down in London and missing the lovely dulcet tones of you Northern guys.

Sadly I don't get home as often as I'd like to so say hello to the dark satanic mills and all those other wonderful things that make the North of England (yes even you Red Rose guys) the best bit of the country.

ahhh, a good ole yorkshire lassie, i'm closer to Huddersfield than Leeds, but the further from Leeds I am, the better ;)

Hope those Southern shandy drinking fairies ain't annoying yer too much :)

O

old.Kennsai

cool =) im youngest leylander then =) unless there is some more poeple out there? i wasnt actually born in leyland or preston...or anywhere in england. i was born in south africa and moved here to leyland (dont ask me why i was to young then to tell my parents otherwise)

D

Delket

i Live in Lytham St. Annes, Between blackpool and preston, woot at people living so close :D

O

old.cerebus

Oh man, my parents are thinking of moving to Lytham.

Is it just a big town for old people and their cats or do they only come out when I go there.

O

old.Machiavelli

You mean all you people are from Preston, and there's only two of us in Milton Keynes, the fastest growing new city in England?...

Bah!! - Northerners.......

O

old.Cru

Originally posted by Delket
i Live in Lytham St. Annes, Between blackpool and preston, woot at people living so close :D

That really rough estate in notts where the police raided and took over 50 firearms and 20kg's of crack? I gotta live there lol

O

old.Lindamonger

WIGAN!

ELLO!!!!!!!!

Well i am a notherner aswell!! wohoo!

i am from WIGAN and yes i am a PIE EATER! wohoo!

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

G

Gimly

Well I am from a small town called Wickford, so yes I'm a Essex boy.

I have friends from Hockley and Southend playing to :) anyone out there from around that area??

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom