Prepaid Game Time™ Card

Amphrax

Part of the furniture
I was checking out my EU accounts on the mythic website and in order to pay to play you need to get the Prepaid Game Time™ Card...

Can anyone suggest any good reliable website to get these Prepaid Game Time™ Cards from please?

Thanks

Ceixah

Can't get enough of FH
I was checking out my EU accounts on the mythic website and in order to pay to play you need to get the Prepaid Game Time™ Card...

Can anyone suggest any good reliable website to get these Prepaid Game Time™ Cards from please?

Thanks

Aruauddry :)

the official EA store is fine to buy from, issue is tho you can buy 2 per person so if you have more than 2 accounts gl :(

Stasi

Loyal Freddie
i used 22min on phone, i wait for sec reply on mail now.

IWANT VISA!!!

Amphrax

Part of the furniture
Aruauddry :)

the official EA store is fine to buy from, issue is tho you can buy 2 per person so if you have more than 2 accounts gl :(

I'll only need it for 1 account so its cool... I did try EA store but after 4 days they canceled my order for some reason even tho i paid through paypal.

Any suggestions?

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
You get the game-card as soon as you pay.. It looks like a CD-key

They don't send it to your email or anything, it just comes up in your browser after you've paid

Twoeye

Can't get enough of FH
You get the game-card as soon as you pay.. It looks like a CD-key

They don't send it to your email or anything, it just comes up in your browser after you've paid

If you choose to pay with Visa you get it to the mail you have registred to EA store.
1 of my accounts was renewed with Visa and 2 with PayPal , the PP ones i had to fetch CD key from at once,
and the Vise acc i both could read CD-key at once AND got it mailed :)

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
I didnt get it by mail and I paid by Visa

Twoeye

Can't get enough of FH
I got a order/payment confirm, and the activation code was on that aswell

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
Is there any other places to get them from?

I used the EA store, but an American friend is having trouble getting cards for her Excalibur account as it keeps redirecting her to the American side even though she plays dyvet.

blaney

Fledgling Freddie
im trying to buy daoc cards on ea and only see warhammer cards.. are those the ones i need?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom