Premier League Loan Signings

A

Ash!

Just had a quick look at teletext and apparently Leeds are thinking of signing Jermaine Pennant from the Arse for 2 months. I thought that Premier league clubs couldnt loan players between clubs ?

Has the rules changed regarding this ?

D

doh_boy

I thought the exact same thing myself. :/

I would look into it but I can't be arsed. :|

D

dysfunction

Since there are two of these threads I'm going to rune this one!

:D

D

doh_boy

Originally posted by dysfunction
Since there are two of these threads I'm going to rune this one!

:D

ruin?

not being pedantic but I thought I'd ask :p

C

Ch3tan

Portsmouth just signed a Chelsea summer signing on loan. SO i guess the rules have changed. Wonder if they are banned from playing in matches against their home side?

M

mank!

Originally posted by Ch3tan
Portsmouth just signed a Chelsea summer signing on loan. SO i guess the rules have changed. Wonder if they are banned from playing in matches against their home side?

no.

C

Ch3tan

But it could raise soo many match fixing questions.

Are FIFA mad?

X

Xtro

Yes the rules changed this season. Premiership clubs can loan from other clubs in the same division as opposed to before when they had to loan from Div1 clubs or below or abroad.

C

Clowneh!

I read that it was a trial rule for this season, just to see how it went and stuff.

J

Jonaldo

Originally posted by Ch3tan
You can put certain conditions in their contracts no doubt.

C

carky

the 3 relegated this season r

wolves
leeds
leicster* (dunno if i spelt that right) :|

S

Sir Frizz

There is such a thing as "Edit" dint'cha know. Y'know, for editing posts without posting 3 times in succession.

C

Clowneh!

Oh, he's banned now :eek:
60 posts a day, thats absurd :eek:

A

Anasyn

yer clown, think of the poor people like me on 56k modems who have to wait for ages to load your successions of one word posts ye wee git :twak:

A

Anasyn

also, back on topic, glad to see Mikael Forrsell (sp?) has joined the Blues (from the foreign legion) on a 4month loan initially, should give us that something different up front until Figueroa adjusts to the english lifestyle and can tell him to fluently "get the f*ck outta my way, I'm playing this match" :lol:

S

Sir Frizz

I will kill all dissenters with a toothpick.

T

Tom

Bit of a conflict of interest going right now, especially with year long loan periods.

D

dysfunction

Originally posted by doh_boy
ruin?

not being pedantic but I thought I'd ask :p

Yes you're right.

Ive been playing too many computer games for my own good

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom