Football Premier League 11 (right wing)

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Continuing the voting for the FH Premier League 11, select a player to play on the right wing.

Players from the current premier league season please. Vote for and discuss a player to play right wing in a 4-4-2.

To make it easier to collect the votes can you all please put the players you are voting for in the format: vote playername and unvote playername to change your vote.

Considering the use of strikers and other players out of position by managers recently, you do not have to stick to traditional right sided midfielders if you feel another player has done the job better this season.

Marc

FH is my second home
Do we even need a thread for this one? lol

soze

I am a FH squatter
Nah this one is done as much as i hate the diving gimp he is class :)

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
I was going to say, any one object to me declaring this one early?

vote ronaldo

Corran

Part of the furniture
Ronaldo

no matter how many people say he hasnt been playing well (ie pundits) he has done some key things.

as much as i dislike the guy I would say Kuyt probably comes second in this. He done good things from out wide for liverpool and scored some key goals to keep their campaign going so long

JingleBells

FH is my second home
I'd love to vote Lennon for some of his end of season performances (particularly against United), but sadly the first half of the season also counts :(

vote Ronaldo

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Ronaldo walks away with the right-midfield position with a near clean sweep.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom