preaty cool

megadave

I am a FH squatter
that was pretty cool, if an asteroid does hit the earth i hope great gig in the sky is playing in the back ground

kiliarien

Part of the furniture
Cool vid :D

500km asteroids however are pretty frigging rare thank god. If the vid is correct and it's happened 5 times before in earth's 4.6 billion-year history, the odds are we're alright for now.

Well, at least until my fetid unhealthy life of max 60 years has expired. :ninja:

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
The "scary" part is that the good people at "asteroid watch" can only cover, due to lack of funding, only about 3% of the sky.

So, if an asteroid is ehading our way, chances are, there' a buttload of others too :clap:

kiliarien

Part of the furniture
The "scary" part is that the good people at "asteroid watch" can only cover, due to lack of funding, only about 3% of the sky.

So, if an asteroid is ehading our way, chances are, there' a buttload of others too :clap:

Wasn't that line from the film Contact? Sad thing is, it's prolly true, I'd rather live in blissful ignorance at least anyways. :sex:

Golena

Fledgling Freddie
Wasn't that line from the film Contact? Sad thing is, it's prolly true, I'd rather live in blissful ignorance at least anyways. :sex:

I'd much rather know.
Not so that we could do anything about it, but so I could watch the 24hour news feed of it happening. It would be the ultimate disaster movie.. Popcorn at the ready!

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Its happened before
It WILL happen again
The Earth bounces back
Life finds a way to continue

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom