Pre ToA gothwaite ;)

Chimaira

Can't get enough of FH
Remember how full of ppl it was? just passing by or just had a big sidi raid? ;d

all the fun duels that you could keep on doing a whole evening. Atleast I know me and some friends could ;p

Just watched this Duel movie my friend made. with his friar ;)

he beat us all. in a classic SI kit ;d the way its supposed to be done.

and around us in the clip is surely 20-35 others.

Miss those days.

Do you? ;)

Fadeh

Fledgling Freddie
"You cant use dirty tricks, thats cheating" says the friar who gladly use all his selfbuffs.

Chimaira

Can't get enough of FH
Yeah fadeh ;d

9.9 out of 10 called our nifty ability cheating ;(

Fadeh

Fledgling Freddie
Play vs a friar unbuffed usually meant you lost. At least vs Gohrim and Traia. But when both got buffed it was someone else who were standing in the end.

Vermillon

One of Freddy's beloved
Fadeh said:
Play vs a friar unbuffed usually meant you lost. At least vs Gohrim and Traia. But when both got buffed it was someone else who were standing in the end.

Man i dont like you buffed. 42+20 shield + MoBlock 4, but hell it feelt like i didnt had a shield at all :p

Keres

One of Freddy's beloved
I miss the days when Camelot was a busy place full of crafters and Lyonesse was always packed with the auto pull at the pygmy goblin house... :m00:

Chimaira

Can't get enough of FH
In cata we miss ToA prolly.... or not..

and buffed merc (espcially crush merc) tear upp palas and friars np ;d

Fadeh

Fledgling Freddie
Chimaira said:
A buffed Faderullan tears up everyone np ^^

Ezeine

Loyal Freddie
Chimaira said:
In cata we miss ToA prolly.... or not..

But you won't see Cata since you quit ;)

Chimaira

Can't get enough of FH
Ezeine said:
But you won't see Cata since you quit ;)

Oh i didnt know that. I think its veryyy guudd that you come here to tell me what I did and stuff. cuz Im unaware of it myself surel ;(

Bored shitless with Painkiller and Hl2 ;c

Arethir

Fledgling Freddie
Chimaira said:

Come back and play then :)
These last couple days i've found NF not to be to bad, i solo alot, mostly unbuffed, i get some real fun fights around beno bridge-docks and down towards eras etc :)
I liked the old one better, and i dont like fg vs fg anymore, as you cant get any other fgs to fight unless you attack a keep, giving the defending side an advantage at once... besides it's Zzz with all the siege equip and macros to fire your siege etc...

Chimaira

Can't get enough of FH
:mad: ye. stupid siege stuff is like zzz. or the 65 dmg tickles from some ae gt thingy from keeps. just breaks speed and pisses one off ;d

And fadeh: no kiddin ;d but I did my fair share of dmg at the lowbie rr of 6 to ^^ 1054 on a bard without banespike auf rox :cheers:

Ezeine

Loyal Freddie
Chimaira said:
Oh i didnt know that. I think its veryyy guudd that you come here to tell me what I did and stuff. cuz Im unaware of it myself surel ;(

Just needs one look at your sig and the quit thread. Not that hard really :p

Chimaira

Can't get enough of FH
Less fotmfil eze. your pala sorc and merc rules ;d

even your fishboi arms does ^^

Marchus

Fledgling Freddie
Dueling was fun in some ways, cos I couldn't do anything else with my RR3 (or RR4?) reaver. Only mercs and some friars/palas gave me a headache while dueling, cos some of them killed me most of the times -). Those 5-6 hours long sidi raid was very boring 0o. 12 sidi raids were enought for meh tbh -p.

Martok

Part of the furniture
i remeber back in si me sitting in goth dueling everyone that would let me back in my epic amour lol!!! and i used to win thats what i found funneh my classic sc with 2 sidi items acturly capped everything :flame:

UndyingAngel

Can't get enough of FH
I remmber duling caster and armsman(with no det) with my smite cleric and winning xDD then doing into real RvR and getting pwoned.. xD but it was all good fun. :cheers:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom