Pre-order and dlgamer

Gonz

Fledgling Freddie
Ok I'm a bit confused about this. I bought the pre-order for 10e and got the clockwork cd-key. Yesterday I got this email from them where the refer to a redeem tick which I have no clue what is because I haven't got any email from them with this ticket in.

DaoC Labyrinth Of The Minotaur is available

you will just have to enter the reference of the coupon and pay the difference

http://www.dlgamer.com/product_info.php?products_id=317

If you pre-ordered 2 LoTM at the same time (in the same Order), you should have received two 10€ redeem coupons. If this is not the case, please contact the customer support in order to receive your second coupon.

We want to remind you that this coupon is PERSONNAL, and ONE TIME USE and STRICTLY reserved to DaoC Labyrinth Of The Minotau.Keep it safe till you use it.
Don’t worry if you don’t receive any email from us, ten minutes after you confirmed your order. Please, go directly to http://www.dlgamer.com/login.php

Click on your order (red link) > Show Mails; this will display the mail’s content listing your order.
If you install the game before the 14th of February ,you will not be able to play DAoC

The dlgamer staff

I have checked my spam filter and there's no emails from dlgamer.

Anyone else got this problem or know what to do?

Maeloch

Part of the furniture
Have same thing and don't really understand it either. As long as stuff works tonight when I install it, I couldn't give a shit about their tokens.

Tesla Monkor

Fledgling Freddie
Yep, got that mail as well. Send them a mail requesting clarification, but they haven't replied. The key I got mailed already is a LOTM key (I checked with Requiel just to be sure), so I'll try that tonight.

DLGamer's methods are very confusing, and their emails (and lack thereof) don't really help. :/

Gonz

Fledgling Freddie
As I understand you have to buy it again and use this ticket the 10 euro you've already payed.

I tried to buy a copy for my bb but it says "A promotional code in not good.". :eek7:

Kvadi

One of Freddy's beloved
It works like this...

1. You pre-order up front and get charged 10 euros, which isn't the full price of the game (19.99euros) on dlgamer.

2. They send you a confirmation which includes a discount (promotional) code (if you can't find this code in your email, log on to your dlgamer account and check your orders - this will contain a link to the web mails they sent you. The voucher code is much clearer in this format).

3. They will later send you a further email telling you the expansion is available and to go pay the difference.

4. Go order another copy (not really another copy, just the balance for your existing copy) and enter the promotional code you recieved in the earlier email. This will therefore cost you a further 9.99euros.

5. They will then send you the CD key you need and you'll have been charged 19.99euros total.

Hope this helps.

Gonz

Fledgling Freddie
It works like this...

1. You pre-order up front and get charged 10 euros, which isn't the full price of the game (19.99euros) on dlgamer.

2. They send you a confirmation which includes a discount (promotional) code (if you can't find this code in your email, log on to your dlgamer account and check your orders - this will contain a link to the web mails they sent you. The voucher code is much clearer in this format).

3. They will later send you a further email telling you the expansion is available and to go pay the difference.

4. Go order another copy (not really another copy, just the balance for your existing copy) and enter the promotional code you recieved in the earlier email. This will therefore cost you a further 9.99euros.

5. They will then send you the CD key you need and you'll have been charged 19.99euros total.

Hope this helps.

Only key I've got is "Pre-order keycode exclusive pet in game: the Clockwork Cat ( available the 02/14/2007)"

Tesla Monkor

Fledgling Freddie
Same here. And that results in a 'A promotional code in not good.' error on the ordering page. What a mess. o_o

Gonz

Fledgling Freddie
If I press "Show Mails" at the "my account" page I only have these 3 mails:
Subject | Date
-Download and sign your order | dlgamerSign.exe
-Summary of the order(#xxxxx) | 2007-01-25 21:04:20
-your game : Preorder DaoC Labyrinth Of The Minotaur Multi-language | 2007-01-25 21:12:07

Casiraghi

Loyal Freddie
I didnt receive the coupon either, I just mailed them and 2 minutes later they had send it...

Bare with them, they are French after all :D

psyco

Fledgling Freddie
It works like this...

Hope this helps.

bilmey, thats a bit ott...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom