Pre lvl20

Laban

Fledgling Freddie
Hi.

Where is it good to lvl at range 5-20?
Since most of the people lvling theese days has a lvl 50 they start from lvl 20 and goes from there. I dont so i need abit of help :) Got catacombs exp. pack

Hamro

One of Freddy's beloved
hi you can check the instance dungeons. if you do /help and click catacombs. you can see the whereabouts of the caves

Coldbeard

Part of the furniture
heya, pre level 20 I've always prefered doing killing tasks (go to a named guard and just say task) outside aegirhamn, especially near the Mygga tower you can do tasks very quickly , gives great exp and some money. Can also go to Nisse dungeon at lvl 8-15 , located near Fort Atla, fun place to exp :)
Not leveled pre 20 in Catacombs so can't tell if thats faster but you can probably give it a try, think it's easier to get good equip in catacombs than classic zones.

Maff

Fledgling Freddie
well task dungons are used alot now.
but they change the llv on mobs now so way you can do it just slowly work your way away for the starting city.
kill task all ways handy like the said at Mygga tower in SI
its the only down side to the game that now with BB and PLing getting groups are not as command an more.
but if ya in a good guild just pester them to roll a alt and xp away

Samanos

Fledgling Freddie
aye killing tasks are all u need from 5-20 or some quests between 12-20,great exp and money.

fl3a

Can't get enough of FH
killtasks in cata, till lvl 14 or something in alb cata i only had killtasks to mobs max 20 seconds running time from the guard :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom