Praxix: Rechambered - Episode 7

Praxix

Loyal Freddie
It has arrived...

Once again your pitiful, empty lives will have a semblance of meaning. Once again you can live vicariously through the larger-than-life characters in Praxix: Rechambered. Once again the Light of Truth will shine even into the darkest recesses of your twisted, deranged mind. Once again, the concept of "joy" will no longer seem like an abstract notion invented by your betters. Once again, my brethren and sistren, there shall be Rapture. ONCE AGAIN, I tell you, shall your nipples become stiff.

For 6 minutes 46 seconds you can breathe easily because for 6 minutes 46 seconds you will not be a waste of oxygen...

Episode 7 - Flight - is out:
http://www.machinima.com/films.php?id=2367

p_r_7.png

In this episode:
- The escape from Glenlock Faste
- An unexpected meeting

Series trailer for new viewers (12MB):
http://www.machinima.com/films.php?id=1920

p_r_0.jpg

More episodes at:
http://home.online.no/~gare-s/Rechambered.html

p_r_3.jpg

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
wow, great viewing :) such a nice change.

Coldbeard

Part of the furniture
Nice video as always dude, cool effects and nicely made. Keep 'em coming :D

Succi

Fledgling Freddie
nice , dont really understand the plot/how you made it... but its cool

the foreign accent saying "my hat is on fire" made me spit cereal onto the moniter :p

Dafft

One of Freddy's beloved
We Should start repping Praxxixxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx11111111111!

his vids are the dogs nads!

Gondath

Fledgling Freddie
You really need to DL and watch his first movie, "All her chambers" if you haven't seen it already ;D

X

xGenocidex

Lol made me laugh :D laughed so hard i woke up my gf and she started yelling at me xD make more! and very very well edited indeed :>

Castus

Can't get enough of FH
xGenocidex said:
Lol made me laugh :D laughed so hard i woke up my gf and she started yelling at me xD make more! and very very well edited indeed :>

You know its a great vid when it can wake the dead /rep

Praxix

Loyal Freddie
Thanks for all your support guys :)

Episode 8 is around 1/3 done. I estimate 2-3 weeks for completion as I mostly only work on it weekends. It'll be a big one too, 15-20 minutes.

MaCaBr3

Banned
How do you have contol over the cameral so freely? Allot of editing or using a special demo server thingy?

Gondath

Fledgling Freddie
Praxix said:
Thanks for all your support guys :)

Episode 8 is around 1/3 done. I estimate 2-3 weeks for completion as I mostly only work on it weekends. It'll be a big one too, 15-20 minutes.

yay :)

Give Lynee a hug imo :D

You still play on perc btw?

Praxix

Loyal Freddie
MaCaBr3 said:
How do you have contol over the cameral so freely? Allot of editing or using a special demo server thingy?

I use a private freeserver (DOLserver) for filming. Also I often use one character in F11 mode to film while another is doing the stuff.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom