Practical Jokes/Pranks

Vladamir

FH is my second home
So my last day of school ever is coming up (end of Year 13) and me and my mates are looking for some sort of (or series of) jokes to end it with a bang.

We're trying not to do anything that'll get us severely punished so we're not allowed to attend our leavers prom. The sort of stuff thats funny but (fairly) harmless.

Anyone got any suggestions or past experiences?

evzy

Can't get enough of FH
On a blackboard we stapled a load of condoms spelling out Thanks ! for one teacher... Another we stuffed Condoms in his floppy drive...

We also got hold of a skeleton key from the janitor and locked a load of teachers in their classrooms during lunch n break times and got away with it for almost a week before getting nailed for that...

Also got onto the roof of our science labs and dangled one of the lads past the science lab windows (he had a balaclavavavava on) upside down whilst we held his ankles and he wavde to them all..

Lots of other stuff as well but some was a lil bit too naughty involving fireworks etc or magnesium ribbon and bunsen burners...

Ah...fond memories of my wasted childhood.......

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
mix some thermite up and set it alight on the head teachers bonnet Oo

Krait

Fledgling Freddie
Break into the staff room overnight and lace the coffee/sugar with laxative........

Gamah

Banned
We were gona gut a mini and put it on the school roof..but they installed loads of cameras about 2 months before..fuckers :(

evzy

Can't get enough of FH
Just find a Robin Reliant - couple of you should be able to carry one of those Fibreglass babies no worries - which reminds me of another school gag, we stuck one on its boot so it looked like it was about to blast off..were gonna make some carboard wings to tape on the sides but we were too lazy to do that as well.

leviathane

Part of the furniture
when my year left, we brough no more nails tube stuff in a glue doors n stuff shut. Then nicked all the clocks in the skool and hung em up in our 6th form common room.

Outlander

Part of the furniture
last day pranks are so 1980 imo!

on the other hand you could streak.

ECA

I am a FH squatter
Oh god.....

Um...alarm clocks taped under chairs set off to go at intervals during final assembly.
Balaclavas+watergunning teachers.
Fish deposited in hidden places of annoying teachers rooms.
Sawing through one of the headmasters chairlegs about 90% through.....

Hmmm school, so much fun.

ElemenT

One of Freddy's beloved
If you know someone who has an umbrella in his/her car for when it starts raining, you can do something pretty fun with that.

Take the umbrella, pour some flour in the umbrella and put it back where you found it. Next time when it's raining and the person takes the umbrella and opens it, he/she will get the flour over him/her and with the wet clothes from the rain... perfect combo.

Actually pulled this off with my brother last winter. Was the funniest thing I'd seen in ages... good thing he could laugh with it aswell.

Not really something you can use for your last day at school, but still... try it. :)

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Vladamir said:
So my last day of school ever is coming up (end of Year 13) and me and my mates are looking for some sort of (or series of) jokes to end it with a bang.

We're trying not to do anything that'll get us severely punished so we're not allowed to attend our leavers prom. The sort of stuff thats funny but (fairly) harmless.

Anyone got any suggestions or past experiences?

Go up to the hottest female teacher you have, get about 10 guys, then play Bukake haha!

Phooka

Fledgling Freddie
get a shitload of frogs and put em in the toilet bowls...
or clog the ones of the teachers and put a goldfish in em...

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Go to a very high up room.

Take everything out of it and re-arrange it on the ground floor.

Get one of your m8s drunk / stoned

When he comes round throw him out the window

He'll think he's falling 30 metres, in reality it will be 1 !

Rinusch

Fledgling Freddie
We dumped a small load of freshly distilled Cinnamaldehyde into the school-airco system, gave a nice scent for the remainder of the 2 weeks, though after a while the cinnamon scent gets annoying :D

Access Denied

It was like that when I got here...
On a blackboard we stapled a load of condoms spelling out Thanks ! for one teacher... Another we stuffed Condoms in his floppy drive...

We also got hold of a skeleton key from the janitor and locked a load of teachers in their classrooms during lunch n break times and got away with it for almost a week before getting nailed for that...

Also got onto the roof of our science labs and dangled one of the lads past the science lab windows (he had a balaclavavavava on) upside down whilst we held his ankles and he wavde to them all..

Lots of other stuff as well but some was a lil bit too naughty involving fireworks etc or magnesium ribbon and bunsen burners...

Ah...fond memories of my wasted childhood.......

Haha magnesium wrapped round the inside of a bunsen burner, classic!!!

Thorwyn

FH is my second home
Does your school have papers that are pinned at the clasroom door, saying "lesson takes place in room X today"?
If so... get one of those papers, copy it as often as there are rooms in your school, fill them all out with random toom numbers, then - during a break - stick it to any clasroom door and see what happens. It requires a bit of planning and a couple of volunteers to get this done in time.

kiliarien

Part of the furniture
We did two good pranks on our last school day:

1) We altered all the year 7 timetables for the next year. EVERY room in the school had a number allocation, so half the kids ended up on their first day trying to find the room allocations for the staff toilets and the bursar's office.

2) A mate's dad was a farmer - we borrowed 4 sheep off him and left them in the staffroom. I wish we'd had a camera to take photos of the staff as they walked in...

We did these pranks ater 6th form, after our exams. They couldn't expel us as we were officially school leavers. :D

Seeming as I'm a teacher maybe I shouldn't be owning up to all of this.....

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
At college we all went to the pub one dinner time.

Went to class and the teacher left the key in the door for the room, we walked out and left a few people behind and locked them all in the classroom.

- English -

Resident Freddy
two things we did

put a fish down the side of the radiator on the last day

we also took the detention book out and burnt it on the field lol

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
Buy a random phone, call the police and tell them you and your terrorist group are holding a few people hostage. And that you have set up traps that will blow the whole thing sky high if they come near. And ask them to deliver a certain amount of money on a bank account you have set up in a false name!

Edit: Then withdraw the money as fast as you can.

- English -

Resident Freddy
Buy a random phone, call the police and tell them you and your terrorist group are holding a few people hostage. And that you have set up traps that will blow the whole thing sky high if they come near. And ask them to deliver a certain amount of money on a bank account you have set up in a false name!

id prolly advise against that one ;p

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Replace "adult toy" batteries of your better half with indusstry models and tweak the system a bit to enter "powermode" after 3 minutes or so.

Print screen, save as, place as windows background or as full screen image(after changing the program to "quit fullscreen" on different button).

Place chilipowder in the mainpipe of your shower or a dyedisc in the showerhead.

Cerb

I am a FH squatter
Find a guy whos totally KO pased out drunk at a party, Roll a condom over a pencil...get someone with a strong stomach to stick it up his arse then just remove the pencil and leave the condom.....leave him to wake up on his own...watch how he acts the next day when hes woken up :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom