Practical jokes gone wrong

Dukat

Resident Freddy
Long story short, our room kind of has a tradition of contant, annoying and sometimes painful practical jokes. Its kinda our thing :)

Yesterday a mate did the deoderant + lighter combo on me and got a little close :mad:

The whole room now smells like burnt toast and I have an arm that began to look like something out of holby city last night :(

On the up side someone got it on video and so I am now able to show the whole thing and explain my toast-arm, in exchange for much valued man-points! :D

Someone post your own experiences of such things to cheer me up !!

Dukat

Resident Freddy
Hah - I *really* don't want to star in my own little spot in the news in the latest peice about bored squaddies doing things they shouldn't :D

Will look at pulling a pic or two from the video a bit later on maybe.

ANYWAY! you lot are supposed to be cheering me up here :twak:

soze

I am a FH squatter
At my first job i fell asleep the day after the Christmas party. And i got banded to a pallet and lifted up about 20 foot on fork lift and left there. That is a practical Joke gone wrong because it happened to me :)

Ezteq

Queen of OT
...like dancing about in gas masks?

hehe anyway, may have mentioned this before, (I am the bastard that pulls jokes on other people) I almost killed an old lady when I used to work in a diner when I was 16.

Did the old 'omg I got something in my eye' trick, had one of those little pots of milk they give you when you buy tea and when she came to have a look I squished it so it looked like my eye exploded and screamed like a banshee "AARGH MY EYEEEEEEE"...she was close to retirement and did not see the funny side (everyone who was under 40 pissed themselves though)

kiliarien

Part of the furniture
Woot! Burnt Bacon eh Dukat? As has been said, one or two little pics would be dandy.

I knew some people who turned one of the seminar leader's office upside down at Uni (you know, all books, desk etc. etc.) , and left a note from someone we knew who really fancied her saying he'd done it to impress her.

She didn't find the funny side in particular and he got bollocked. At least they didn't call the police for harassment.

The shits never admitted to it either. Evil, the poor sod might have got chucked out.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
I shot my m8s brother with a 12 guage for a Christmas joke. He didn't find it all that funny

Madmaxx

FH is my second home
I used to do labouring with my brother on weekends for some extra cash, and he also had a dim-witted helper already. When we went to dispose of some wood from a job he put it all in an old metal keg type thing; and as he had no paper to start the fire he used petrol... when he couldnt light match properly because of the wind he lent in and sparked the match and the whole thing light up instantly. Safe to say when he stepped back sharpishly and turned round he had literally a bright pink face and no eyebrows. My brother and I almost collapsed laughing, and even the hairdresser asked wtf the happened; as his hair was slightly charred (had a nice crispy clean shave though).

He's also been known to step down a ladder and put his foot in a bucket of PVA glue and water; and other dumb random shite lol

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
Me and me mate went up Lancahsire way to a scrap dealers for some car parts, when we got there the lad who was showing us where the car was only 20 mins earlier had been using a torch to cut something off a car and the tank exploded in is face.
We are talking proper burnt, half his hair gone and 2 inch blisters, there was a big flap hanging off his neck and it was al burnt black around the edge.
The stafff were all laughing at him and the lad was all like..whatever.
'Aren't you going to hospital?'
Nah , be right tin mornin.

Different breed.

Lethul

FH is my second home
Can't believe people are asking for pics, he said he got it on vid and you want pics!?

kiliarien

Part of the furniture
Can't believe people are asking for pics, he said he got it on vid and you want pics!?

Well out of respect for Dukat, you'd watch a vid (likely in the news for example) and go 'what a bunch of retards' whereas a pic for some reason doesn't make me judge so harshly. Fooked up logic I know....

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
pics or it didn't happen is bollocks these days. Everything can be photoshopped. Everything.

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Just this night, while the gf and I was sleeping, my room-mate came home at 4am(I always wake up instantly when I hear his key in the door). He then "sneaked" into my room and did a 6-8second fart and left the room again. Took me half an hour to fall asleep again :mad:

As soze, it went wrong because it happened to me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom