ppls inability to spell...

T

Trahg

Yeah, I'm silly but i get so annoyed that ppl tend to spell relativly simple names wrong...
At least I get anoyed when ppl say midGUARD instead of midGÅRD (or at least midgard cause the inability to type å on most keyboards). :p
gård = yard (and in older swedish (when the name was created) it also meant land), blah blah blah...

and yeah, I also get annoyed when my usuall nickname (Kreggur) get spelled like Kreuger or something... st00pid ppl :p

anyone more than me that get annoyed att this phenomena? ;P

O

old.Gombur Glodson

I get annoyed with people getting annoyed over people getting annoyed over people getting annoyed over something that makes people get annoyed.
yes I am annoyed.

Btw there has been a thread like this before

C

Cadire

ppl who type 'ppl' should be taken out and shot at dawn...

...ooops!

M

matax

People that live in glass houses ......

ppl = people
att = at

;)

O

old.Marabeth

Originally posted by Trahg

At least I get anoyed

and yeah, I also get annoyed ... st00pid ppl :p

I get annoyed when people cannot spell the same word the same way twice in a short post :p

F

Fafnir

Originally posted by old.Gombur Glodson
I get annoyed with people getting annoyed over people getting annoyed over people getting annoyed over something that makes people get annoyed.
yes I am annoyed.

Btw there has been a thread like this before

Well now i'm getting annoyed.....

O

old.Gombur Glodson

Now I am annoyed about Fafnir being annoyed with me getting annoyed with people getting annoyed over people getting annoyed over people getting annoyed over something that makes people get annoyed.

oh and by the way how much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood

O

old.job

Did you know that it is perfectly legal to call yourself anything you like in the UK and officially changing your name is just convention.

As long as you don't use it to defraud or decieve then you are completely within your rights to say your name is Mickey Mouse if asked by a policeman, if you give the correct address and don't attempt to pervert the course of justice.

Of course being a smartass is never a good idea when being questioned by the filth.

Why I wrote this I have no idea whatsoever..

Lord Bartyfartypincushion Smithlington Jukeboxjives the 15.756th

Level 32 Bard
Fully specced in blades
Tone deaf
Can't play a note
Equipped with training blade only

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

ban.jpg

Neutering d%ds would help, if you ask me... :D

H

Hoam_Less

Heh, the second I read this post I knew the following replies would just HAVE to mention all the spelling mistakes and abbreviations..... damn, I know you people too well :p

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

Originally posted by Trahg
...instead of midGÅRD (or at least midgard cause the inability to type å on most keyboards). :p

...and that was only a wild guess, right?;)

...°a... hmm... a°... damn... ° a... I give up...

B

Breni

Re: Re: ppls inability to spell...

Originally posted by sickofit...

...and that was only a wild guess, right?;)

...°a... hmm... a°... damn... ° a... I give up...

ROFL

O

old.Gombur Glodson

so sweet to see threads get hijacked :)
makes it all a whole lot more fun

F

Fafnir

Originally posted by old.Gombur Glodson
Now I am annoyed about Fafnir being annoyed with me getting annoyed with people getting annoyed over people getting annoyed over people getting annoyed over something that makes people get annoyed.

oh and by the way how much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood

And now you getting me more annoyed that your are annoyed over the fact that i am annoyed over the fact that you where annoyed first...

Well if a woodchuck could chuck wood, then a woodchuck would chuck as much wood as a woodchuck could chuck wood.

B

Brannor McThife

<contemplates getting into a discussion about ASCII being universal and decides it's pointless>

Time to go home...

-G

O

old.tRoG

holy mary i am confused. and getting annoyed. o_O.

K

kr0n

It sez Midgard on the map which came with the box, its Midgard then. Not Midgård. :)

MINSTREL NOT MINSTRAL

T

Trahg

Oops, my thread was written when i was annoyed, ended up annoying ppl ;)

oh btw, marabeth, in case you didn't notice it was a typo, 1 out of 4 was incorrect :p
:m00: :m00: :m00:

O

old.TonkED

mmmmmmmmm, pie is tasty, but i also enjoy cooked meats

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom