Powerslave

Jimmi

Fledgling Freddie
I bow down before you. You fucking own!! Took out my duo like 3 or 4 times!

But please nerf FZ :)

Jergiot

Fledgling Freddie
Jimmi said:

ofcos he owns, he is in the l337 team of CW247 :D

GrIrcSpammer

Fledgling Freddie
Hhahahahahahahahahahhaahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahhaha

Jergiot

Fledgling Freddie
GrIrcSpammer said:
Hhahahahahahahahahahhaahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahhaha

pfft ur just jelous ur not in CW247 ;|

Jimmi

Fledgling Freddie
He's a tough mofo. It's like everytime I hit him some heal procs proc. How many heal procs does he have? :p

Minstrel

Can't get enough of FH
Jimmi said:
He's a tough mofo. It's like everytime I hit him some heal procs proc. How many heal procs does he have? :p

His pet got healproc aswell :(

Eluvia

Fledgling Freddie
Powerslave is quite difficult to kill if FZ/IP/Purge up, however leeching is harder :p

Edaemos

Fledgling Freddie
Finding leeching solo is hard tbh, only met him solo once and that was a quick kill, usually find leeching with powerslave or hugmeh, and if PS or hugmeh die you wont see leeching again until his partner is back :( Powerslave is hard though but usually paired up.

Eluvia

Fledgling Freddie
Have only killed leeching once, usually pwnz me and hes usually solo ( least when i play late at night ), then again rr3 nightshade is not for the win :p

Edaemos

Fledgling Freddie
him and hugmeh were douing at about 3am one morning at alb docks, hugmeh aggro'd the stalker inf and died, i attacked leeching he ran, i searched all over with mos5 no sign of him, 15 mins later he was back with hugmeh :(

UriZeN

Fledgling Freddie
pwr was the only hunter that owned without fz imagine what he can now that he has it!!! :worthy:

[e]

Fledgling Freddie
Eluvia said:
Powerslave is quite difficult to kill if FZ/IP/Purge up, however leeching is harder :p

/agree Leeching is harder idd - nobody can use FZ like he can. Too bad he will soon have a 15 min downtime between every kill.

/respect to ppl who know their limitations and make the best of it.
:cheers:

Powerslave

Fledgling Freddie
/blush

p.s. yes you are absolutely right. A Master level ability distinguishes good from bad players......... such BS

if u had the slightest idea how hunter was pre-ToA/NF u wouldnt say such innacurate comments

GrIrcSpammer

Fledgling Freddie
tbh its nice to see random slans to speak about people that they dont have a clue about xDDDDD who is harder and tougher megameights .... How can u rr3-4 losers that always die know who is best xDDD and besides comparing an experienced rr9 hunter with an rr7 hunter is unfair ..... cuz or ras its easy to see rr9 hunter is superior

censi

Can't get enough of FH
its the fact that you see him run back to bleed every ten minutes that makes him hard.

But enough whine about that, by far and away the toughest hunter I ever come accross. Other hunters are soft as shite in comparision.

lets have that duel soon please powerslave (got a feeling ill get a mullering though)

Tiki

Fledgling Freddie
Evade 2 is gr8 stuff, the skillage is in the purge

endineit

Fledgling Freddie
Aussie said:
i kill leeching in melee easy :(

that happened when i was rr4 :( ,edeamos i just kited u there so i can land fz for sure(evul strafer)

Edaemos

Fledgling Freddie
endineit said:
that happened when i was rr4 :( ,edeamos i just kited u there so i can land fz for sure(evul strafer)

In our only 1v1 there was only 1 person who landed FZ ;) :wub:

infernalwrath

Fledgling Freddie
Jimmi said:

only took him 1 year to get fz :( and he still run with tg vest xD

[HB]Jpeg

Loyal Freddie
Fatbelly >> ALL hunters on excal imo :)

he is always solo . doesnt seem to add . and is one tough bastard

Ilienwyn

Fledgling Freddie

After meeting the Summoners in poc last night (especially the one that makes you fly endless rounds) fz seems quite balanced tbh ;p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom