Power Relics

Effendor

Fledgling Freddie
I didn't even know that on wednesday the Albs had tried to take our power relics . At about 11:00 pm Thursday night one of my guildies told me the outer door of Dagda was wide open and the inner on 20% . I went to Dagda immeadiately to begin repairs . The main alliances were notified . 2 people from Hearts of fire showed up, 1 level 45 and a level 50 Druid ( excuse my forgeting your names) , and Grai a level 50 Druid from the house of Rivera alliance , and about 1:00 am Friday morning Zucker from Celtic fist came along as a convoker to help with the summoning of wood . The level 45 chanter spanked all his money on wood , Grai spanked all his on wood then went out farming for wood drops . I have only just finished summoning wood , and am too tired to continue . I am disheartened when lots of people new about the door situation and a few skint players show up willing to spend their time and gold , for the benefit of the realm . A big thanks to the four players that showed up , and a great big WAKE UP to the rest of you.
If everyone thinks that someone else is gonna do it so they needn't bother ............. there is no need for me to say anymore .

Tzeentch

Fledgling Freddie
I went LD shortly after arriving at dagda with my grp (after scathaig retake), I saw amadon there and briefly asked him if door repairs were going good, I cannot remember the reply cus I went linkdead, but when I checked the doors status they were reporting to me as at 100% tho they weren't closed.

This was immediately after the relic.

However, I guess I'll have a word with some people and see what we're gonna do on this door repair stuff again.

Nemue

Fledgling Freddie
correct me if im wrong, but wasnt there a fund for this, from the gains from the dragonloot sellout?

Laalaa

Fledgling Freddie
Correct me if i am wrong but person organising the raid is in other realm now...

Dunno who controls the money hoard now.

Tzeentch

Fledgling Freddie
i'm going to correct both of you if i find out before someone else states the case here

Arindra

Fledgling Freddie
Leave them at 20% tbh imo.

Gives them a more authentic olde worlde look.

Kicks

Fledgling Freddie
I'm more interested to find out who had Scath before the attack as there was utter silence on CBH /as until after it had fallen and very little after that until the mention of some 90 albs at Dagda.

cheers for the info ppl.

Tzeentch

Fledgling Freddie
vengeance had scathaig, it was taken several hours before the raid by gol fg of 16 people

Drav

Loyal Freddie
Gratz on your defence btw guys, after GoL seemed to of logged a load of us Albs came and tried for it, wouldve done it cept for that uber pbaoe you had on the 2nd doors...

Took me out, thats one ram down ;)

Gotta say was a laugh, and surprisingly there wasnt that much lag.... err gratz GoA on excal upgrade?

Enli

Fledgling Freddie
Nemue said:
correct me if im wrong, but wasnt there a fund for this, from the gains from the dragonloot sellout?
well fetch some convokers and run away with the cash from the fund :p

Lethania

Fledgling Freddie
Didn't Celtic Fist collect money from each guild a long time ago just for repairing the doors on relic keep? where is this money and who holds it?

Icebreaker

Fledgling Freddie
[RR]Cyclodia said:
^^ And the char was ebay lol xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

hahahahahahah

no!

Gwareli was first owner, then he sold. shit happens...:D

And the other hand there was like 2g for the relic fund because ppl cba to give anything for it.

Herbal

Loyal Freddie
Icebreaker said:
hahahahahahah

no!

Gwareli was first owner, then he sold. shit happens...:D

And the other hand there was like 2g for the relic fund because ppl cba to give anything for it.
Atm we raised 32 PLAT on 2 days !!!
posted on 19th feb dont mean to stir shit but 32 plat is alot of door wood in 6-7 weeks

Icebreaker

Fledgling Freddie
Herbal said:
posted on 19th feb dont mean to stir shit but 32 plat is alot of door wood in 6-7 weeks

Thats impressive

Now you just need

aehm

Relics

!...

Der Ice

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
i think herbal means this:

[CF]Gwareli said:
After making changes to the dragon loot, and the stone system we are proud to present ; the hibernian keepraid fund!

With this fund, your guild can claim money for the upgrade of keepdoors, the building of rams, ballista's etc...

If you need cash for a guildkeep door upgrade or to build rams/ballista's to capture a keep, send a message to me ingame, and we'll discuss the amount thats needed.

ALL GUILDS CAN TAKE PROFIT OF THIS FUND. but will be closely watched to prevent abuse.

Hoping by this way, our keeps will be stlonger then ever!!!

Lil . note => next week we raid the dragon again same hour same time, reminder will follow later on the week.

Jay

Fledgling Freddie
ceixava said:
QQ @ CF for letting inactives hold relic door fund

1) he wasnt inactive when this started. he was hyperactive if anything.

2) he sold and left without saying a word to any of us. so its not like we had any warning or time to make plans.

3) he's playing alb/excal atm, so if you think of anything that can be done about the situation, feel free to do it.

i hardly see how CF can take the blame for this. it was his initiative, not ours.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom