Power Rangers.. where are you?!

V

vestax

Giant fluffy frogs are attacking GoA HQ! We need your help!!!

M

~Mobius~

Tommy the white power ranger was the best! I had the white dagger thingy toy. :)

S

SilverHood

damn, I used to love watching that show

then some boys in sweden killed a girl thinking they were power rangers, and it stopped :(

O

old.Dillinja

Originally posted by SilverHood
then some boys in sweden killed a girl thinking they were power rangers

Lol. Must've been an ugly girl.

G

Graknak

isn't the green ranger just a frog in disguise? a really bad one caus the green is still there?

O

old.Dillinja

Originally posted by Graknak
isn't the green ranger just a frog in disguise? a really bad one caus the green is still there?

LOL your avatar has just opened the flood-gates to lots of bad memories from my Mplayer days. Playing the original Rainbow six on my 56k modem etc. Oh god... I'm not going to sleep tonight, all the heavy metal music the assholes used to play down their mics. Jesus christ...

<deep breaths>

O

old.GeForce

Originally posted by old.Dillinja
LOL your avatar has just opened the flood-gates to lots of bad memories from my Mplayer days. Playing the original Rainbow six on my 56k modem etc. Oh god... I'm not going to sleep tonight, all the heavy metal music the assholes used to play down their mics. Jesus christ...

<deep breaths>

that rings a bell here too :)

and also aliens versus pred! :D

J

jammin0o

Starcraft and Diablo 2 were the games of choice back in the day!

O

old.Bubble

i used to play AvP too...

highest i ever got was rank 9
which i lost within 20 seconds

As a predetor your had to get at least 10 to 1 kills to improve your rank

O

old.GeForce

humans were always the best if u knew how to play one :)

O

old.Bubble

i used to mainly use the plasma gun and not use any special vision mode

or spear gun if i felt like a challenge with my 56k modem

G

Graknak

Wots the matter with my avatar? i found it on an old backup disc which is from many moons ago ^^ Dunno where it came from, but it suits my annoyingnyless quite nicely for the moment ;)

V

vestax

very poor bugade, what good is a power ranger when it takes him/her 4 hours to save the world!

O

old.Bubble

Originally posted by vestax
very poor bugade, what good is a power ranger when it takes him/her 4 hours to save the world!

a fat power ranger on coke?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom