Power out in DK...

M

MesS°

Half of Denmark and southern Sweden have been without power the last 3 hours, some say its becourse of a swedish power plant wich has broken down...

I blame GOA tho...

Btw power has been restored in copenhagen, guess it will be up everywhere else in "Storebælts regionen" soonish...

Oh and nerf Chanters/Savages/Dragon fang and power plants...

H

Harhr

Damnit Derric! You did it again!

remove pbae from chanters imo.

C

chimaira

yep power down here on westcoast sweden southern side xD

just got back. all food destroyed :(

O

old.Tohtori

Sorry, sorry! Needed to recharge Box of Many Voices and Colors on Teh Icefloat.

I'll take the rest from Finland.

C

clearbrook

Ah well, I wasn't too affected by the powercut. Left work early and managed to rescue the cold beers in the fridge before they got warm....

S

Sharma

Wow, you mean they actually have electricity over there? :eek7:

C

clearbrook

Originally posted by Sharma
Wow, you mean they actually have electricity over there? :eek7:
Yes, like "new york" and "london" :p

N

NiTr0z

allways blame GOA, they are probably looking for power.exe - 404

T

The Real Redi

Originally posted by chimaira
just got back. all food destroyed :(

No, thats not a power out, thats a famine dude...

Besides, that little guy will row over in his boat from Germany soon, with lots of boxes of electricity for you scandanavians to "oooh" and "ahhh" at ;) heh!

i jest, i know all you swedes are insane and you danes are all a bit unhinged... been to both and got scared twice, just from visiting the local newsagents.

edit: changed my mind, i blame GoA too...

A

Addlcove

let us know when ya stop by next time ;) I´ll roast an ellyl frog king and we can eat dinner together <grin>

B

Blood

Originally posted by clearbrook
Ah well, I wasn't too affected by the powercut. Left work early and managed to rescue the cold beers in the fridge before they got warm....

i wished we had poweroutage in Jylland, i wanted to rescue my beers aswell... instead i watched LOTR 2, while waiting for the internet to work again (both stofanet, and the research network were down)

D

Damon_D

Denmark never lost power.. I heard a place call'd Sjælland had a power hickup thou :clap:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom