Power Level

Gangsta

Fledgling Freddie
where are the groups these days ? now im really stuck and in need of lvling i am lvl 18 and would realy appreciate someone helping me to 24 on excal alb .. i can offer gold ... trade in PL i will PL some1 on PvP on my 40 warrior .. but plz get back to me ... cheers :)

Dukat

Resident Freddy
I reckon that the in the time you've spent asking for a PL on here, you could've gotten half way to 24.

Try doing /who 20 and looking for others to duo/group with, failing that, go to somewhere like just outside of keltoi in campacorentin forest and kill mobs there, once your 20 you could very probably get xp in thidranki, although I dont know the status of thid these days.

I'd say that with free levels and everything else added in to make pve as painless as possible, these days there really isnt much need for PL for classes like reavers and other tanks who shouldnt have too much trouble getting a group.

I suppose its up to you though :) good luck getting to 24

Gangsta

Fledgling Freddie
Dukat said:
I reckon that the in the time you've spent asking for a PL on here, you could've gotten half way to 24.

Try doing /who 20 and looking for others to duo/group with, failing that, go to somewhere like just outside of keltoi in campacorentin forest and kill mobs there, once your 20 you could very probably get xp in thidranki, although I dont know the status of thid these days.

I'd say that with free levels and everything else added in to make pve as painless as possible, these days there really isnt much need for PL for classes like reavers and other tanks who shouldnt have too much trouble getting a group.

I suppose its up to you though :) good luck getting to 24
thankyou for ur advice mate only reason im asking atm is cos im at dads an unable to play her or i would .. and i have tried it all there seems to be no1 atm so ill see how these posts go but thanks n e ways :)

Thadius

Part of the furniture
Pl sucks but its the only way now :/

And your unlikely to get a pl unless you have a level 50 blocker/paladin/fop cleric or icer to leech off

Brunore

Fledgling Freddie
Thadius said:
Pl sucks but its the only way now :/

And your unlikely to get a pl unless you have a level 50 blocker/paladin/fop cleric or icer to leech off

Totally agree.

Unless you have a necro, a sm/fop bot or enchanter/ani.. or a mate with any of those you phucked :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom