Power Gamer Guide lesson #1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rate

One of Freddy's beloved
Have you seen some of them guys handling 50 hours of powerlvling in xp grps?
Well i know their secret, and when you are done reading this guide you will be as ready as you can get for the ultimate powerlvling sessions.

Tools needed:
First of all, you gotta have the right tools irl, so move down to your local store and get hang of some cola, very important, and now your in it, coffe.
And as your standing at the desk and pondering: "Should i get some cigs aswell?" YES, ofcourse you should get some cigs, and as a pro power gamer, i can tell ya, Red cecils are the best, if your not some rich pork who can afford Kings...
Well when you got your cola and your cigs your almost on your way to become a true powergamer, but then again, this is only the tools, you dont have the powers in your soul yet.

Meh hungry!? :
Well, when your powerlvling and trying to stay awake, its cool to go into what i call uber-hax-meh-not-hungry-mode... Which means anorexia, dont eat! Your body will be more hyberactive aslong as you keep the food to a minimal. So buy some gum if your one of them very hungrehhh dudes.

I ARE OF TIRED::
WTF I TOLD YOU NOT TO EAT!!!

Boredom of pl grps:
Well, if your bored. I can recommend (if danish) Simpsons, an exsercise bike and do 1 hour of paddling every day while you watch simpsons and leech in the grp. Else this forum is chilled to bounce around aswell.

This is one of the firsts steps of my ultimate powerlvl guide, more to come, but if your 1337, already with theese few helping hints you will be able to get close to a perfect powergamer !!!

ST^

Can't get enough of FH
This ranks as one of the worst posts I have ever seen on FH.

Adari

Part of the furniture
not even remotely funny

and dont say thats youre goal cos it obviusly isnt.

Conchabar

Fledgling Freddie
That guide is so wrong u need Lots of food and lots of smokes and lots and lots of red bull and music

XeffoInfil

Fledgling Freddie
that would make the population growth rate of the world to seriously decrease due to men losing whats left of their social lives

Conchabar

Fledgling Freddie
XeffoInfil said:
that would make the population growth rate of the world to seriously decrease due to men losing whats left of their social lives
no not everyone just lives infront of there pc .. its ok to do it on the off occasion :D

Neomancer

Fledgling Freddie
Givf

Will follow your advice then ;)

Was trying my own way, but this tread helps me do it even better !

"I solo'ed ALL my chars" :eek2:

Or close ;)

Shneddi

Fledgling Freddie
i smoke and like coffee and coke. guess im a powergamer... but i only play 1 day max :eek6:

evzy

Can't get enough of FH
Think he also forgot to mention the following important points for a dedicated power gamer
1) lack of any social life whatsoever outside of gaming
2) lack of girlfriend
3) parental living accomodation to subsidise bills as working also out of question.
4) a beard.

Ala

Fledgling Freddie
Oh... tictacwilly must've tried out the penis chart I posted here the other day (since removed). I think tictacs taste salty....... *cough*

Ala

Fledgling Freddie
You so aptly named yourself, gratz.

So like when is your 16th birthday BI?

Ouchie @ weewee comment :( I'm so hurt /cry irl

BlitheringIdiot

One of Freddy's beloved
Tomorrow, I get to have 2 cakes if I dont wet the bed...

No wonder you have so many enemies.

Ala

Fledgling Freddie
Very nice.

When was the precise moment when I got under your skin? 'Cos I must've done a good job for you to take such a keen interest in flaming me at every turn....

k9awya

Can't get enough of FH
ala you are acting more like me with each day that passes, hopefully thats scary enough for you to calm down a bit..

Conchabar

Fledgling Freddie
everyone chill take a puff and go back to ure normal lifes nothing to see here

BlitheringIdiot

One of Freddy's beloved
Ala said:
When was the precise moment when I got under your skin?
Abotu 20mins ago when you started insulting me... god you're stupid.
Ala said:
'Cos I must've done a good job for you to take such a keen interest in flaming me at every turn....
You're one of those people that calls the police, claiming you're being harrased, when another car is on the same road as you for more than 10mins arent you?

k9awya

Can't get enough of FH
see.. just that.

instead of something along the lines of.. uhhh hows that? you have to give all the attitude.. !

quite simply you're a flameaholic

Ala

Fledgling Freddie
BlitheringIdiot said:
Ala smells of weewee....... *cough*

That was the first post you made. You call me stupid < that's not an insult is it not?

Don't even bother telling me how I am irl. You do not know me.

...and K9, how can I express in text that you will not misunderstand me? I mustn't be using the right emotes or something. I wanted you to give me a precise example of the similarities you're seeing.

BlitheringIdiot

One of Freddy's beloved
...and its hard being from a mixed race society you know. I was playing football the other day and I swear this guy was like tacklnig me harder, Ive got to live with that.

But im doing alright for myself, got a GNVQ in engieering and Im off to join the army.

My mum is at that time of the month at the moment, its hard at home we have loads of arguements.

So dont even insult me, YOU DONT KNOW ME MAN!!1

k9awya

Can't get enough of FH
Ala said:
...and K9, how can I express in text that you will not misunderstand me? I mustn't be using the right emotes or something. I wanted you to give me a precise example of the similarities you're seeing.

bah.... attitude..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom