Postponements.

O

old.wolfcoda

OK Last week.....week2.....was postponed until this Sunday past due to router probs (so it said on the news page) When we (WOLF) got there ready to rock, week 2 has been put off until the end of the season! OK, so now we are playing week3 and our opponents use their postponement privelige ( I believe this can be used once a season)

So, when does this one get played FFS?
So is the next match week4? Or week2? or week3???
Feck, my brain hurts, I mean we came here to play wolfie and we get 2 postponements in 2 weeks.
Can we please have a game in this league sometime?

B

bigbb

As Chip said,

So week 2 will be replayed this Sun/Mon (instead of week 3), same teams, same servers, same maps and the same times.

Week 2 was played this (last) weekend, on the 5th and 6th of May, as the fixtures were updated to say. There was no postponement of this week. What happened with your match was your opponent, [-WL-] used their Postponement token, which means they personally postponed your match only, because they had difficulties for one reason or another.

As the rules state for such postponement tokened matches;

...All postponed matches will be played at the end of the season.

There was no week postponed and you have played Week 1, so in-fact your missing no matches, it's just one is to be played at the end of the season due to your opponent using their token.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom