Posting to GOA here?!

O

old.Rawkeer

Why are people continuously posting threads to GOA here? They didn't give a s*** about threads on the official forums they are hardly gonna take any notice here...

O

old.Grymshadow

I for one, believe that all is rosy with Daoc atm, patch schedule is quite reasonable, and the customer support is the stuff of dreams.
I completely fail to see what problems people have, always whining etc...

gtg..off to the chemist's again.:D

F

fatgit

Kemor does occasionally read the forums, so you never know :)

If you want gameplay changes, try posting on the ign boards vnboards.ign.com IIRC, as Mythic read those

K

Keri

Originally posted by Rawkeer
Why are people continuously posting threads to GOA here? They didn't give a s*** about threads on the official forums they are hardly gonna take any notice here...

Partly right and partly wrong. If someone posts yet another message flaming GOA for slow patches, or poor communication/customer service, then you are correct. They won't bother to respond, and I don't really blame them.

If, however, someone posts something new and of potential interest to GOA, then I'm sure Kemor or Zargar will respond here. They both read this forum, and I have seen more than one reply from them.

S

SFXman

Hmm... Kemor does occasionally look at these but he is still just one GM. Not like he runs the whole thing (actually not sure about that :) :) )...
Grymshadow, haha! Nice one :D

O

old.dittytwo

E&E what is it they do

Originally posted by Aeiedil
theres always an E&E watching
So what is it they do again ???

Spies for GOA sent down upon us to crush any rebellion that just happens to rise up against the sea of bugs placed into this program.......

God dam I really need my Internet connection back at home all these books I am reading is going to my head

O

old.tRoG

yes, and i hate the threads which are addresses to goa... eg.

Why isnt my char unstuck from beneath camelot? graaaaaaaar!!!

and then they get p***** when kemor doesnt answer.

i just dont post on threads like that... they will sink down onto the next page eventually.

(sorry about any spelling mistakes... i just got home from work and im so very hungry :))

O

old.Kelmon

Sure, you can post to the IGN Dev boards, and maybe, in a few months the US version might actually have your idea. I don't even dare to guess the time it will take for that suggestion to make it to here.

I really do wish GOA wouldn't stonewall us continually. It's not so hard to maintain a page like the one Mythic does to keep it's players informed. Throw us a bone, and let us know how far the translations are on a weekly basis.. :)

A

Aeiedil

these are not GOA boards so why the hell flame at goa on them? these are barrysworld boards and in theory are for american servers and euro servers, at least in this general discussion area. stop bitching and use rightnow :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom