Posting like crafting?

O

old.Tohtori

SO i got bored with posting at the magnificent number of 282 and started to think(oh my!). When crafting, you just bang away easily to a 100, then to 200, then to 250..then 260...265...err...bored, gotta kill something. It's just the same with posting, you post, post, post, post, spam, post, spam and spam and then go ngh...no more...gotta do something else.

Thought of the day. :p

S

SFXman

Hmm, indeed. I just got back from work and thus I haven't been posting very much. But then again I might be going to town soon so I doubt I will post much during this whole day.
I am still not bored of posting just don't really have the time on some particular days.

O

old.tRoG

im getting very bored with posting... especially on this forum :p

im even getting more and more bored with daoc, hell i havent played my main for 4 days. and that is awful :(

i cant beleive i have been reading the vnboards... but ive been replying to them telling them to stfu and stop whining, of course :)

S

SFXman

I haven't been playing DAoC for a bit over 3 weeks now :rolleyes:
But I will still get back into, believe me... feels very fun after a break as long as this :D

O

old.Gombur Glodson

then you can get your scout to 50 by the time see hidden is here.
rejoice

S

SFXman

Who knows Gombur... I am going to a 4-day LAN party this Thursday and will be staying up 80-90% of those days... most likely DAoC sooo I will get back into it :) ( www.asmparty.net). Going to be 2800 people each with a computer there and a 1gig internet connection, kick-ass... can't wait till I get there.

O

old.Tohtori

Oi...assembly time allready again? Not to talk about boozembly as well...

O

old.tRoG

lan

LAN = Local Assembly of Nerds

hohoho, im so witty :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom