Posting for the sake of posting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
O

Old_Bean

Might I ask the moderators to clamp down on pointless posts?
Just check the topic and the first post, if it invites /bump ing or is irrelevant to anything at all, just close it asap.

Bloody things get on my nuts. and some of them run to 7 pages before they are caught.

Hey, I have an idea, make me a "M(G)oderator", and I'll happily sit at work all day moderating. God knows there's FA to do around here.

T

the_smurflord

I know I do a bit of it too, but in the end it comes down to absolute boredom at work. Though I try to keep it to the off-topic areas.

T

the_smurflord

I refer the honourable posters to the post Mung gave some moments ago.

O

old.Dillinja

Originally posted by mung
Might I ask the moderators to clamp down on pointless posts?
Just check the topic and the first post, if it invites /bump ing or is irrelevant to anything at all, just close it asap.

Bloody things get on my nuts. and some of them run to 7 pages before they are caught.

Hey, I have an idea, make me a "M(G)oderator", and I'll happily sit at work all day moderating. God knows there's FA to do around here.

You in trouble now!

G

Garnet

doing what the thread title is saying really....

O

Old_Bean

Originally posted by Garnet
doing what the thread title is saying really....

Bull!

This post was designed to suggest that pointless posts are stamped upon. Crushed under the boot of proletarianism, expunged from existance and shamed and humilated for all time.

Not as an excuse to farm posts. If I wanted to do that, I'd pointlessly stick a /bump on the end of every post I could find.
After all that takes far less intelligence.

S

Spinky

You already have done mung, every damn thread in this forum :rolleyes:

T

Tham

looks to me that everyone doing some farming here ...

O

Old_Bean

Originally posted by Spinky
You already have done mung, every damn thread in this forum :rolleyes:

Aye, but at least not with a bump, I actually had something to say.
It's amazing what you can come up with (be it a load of shit or something enlightening) when you are bored rigid.

O

old.Gombur Glodson

ernie_video.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom