Postal 2

Lumikki

Fledgling Freddie
Try the demo - I found myself giggling after chopping off a sidewalkers head with a showel, then setting him on fire and last taking a leak on the burning corpse..

I think I'm corrupted by computer violence.. :(

Anyway, it's amusing in small doses. ;)

Dillinja

Can't get enough of FH
I played this game around a friend's house a while ago and I quite enjoyed it. Looked like a great way to release some anger after a shitty day.

harebear

Fledgling Freddie
Muwhaahahahah. Petrol + dog + matches, only one possible outcome :p

ST^

Can't get enough of FH
Umm this game is kinda old aint it? :|

Pissing on people was only fun for a minute.

tookha

Fledgling Freddie
I found it rather amusing. Kept me going for at least 4 hours :p

Skaven

One of Freddy's beloved
Yeah very short game, but with the usual mix of swearing, violence and more swearing = teh win!

Deacan

Fledgling Freddie
Kingpin was a great game to vent anger on, nothing better than telling a hobo you going to kick the sh*t out of him, when he cowers in fear smack him over the head with a lead pipe.

Kaun_IA

Fledgling Freddie
Very sick game from my pov hehehe.
the game ends in a kinda sick way too.
dont try the demo buy the howl game, demos are for little children. :flame: :flame:

tookha

Fledgling Freddie
Deacan said:
Kingpin was a great game to vent anger on, nothing better than telling a hobo you going to kick the sh*t out of him, when he cowers in fear smack him over the head with a lead pipe.

Aaaah, I've got to get hold of Kingpin again. Probably the FPS game I've enjoyed the most! :)

(And I didn't even finish it because of lost savegames >.<)

HerculesPluto

Fledgling Freddie
gary coleman laying down the smack on teh cops = the win, i must try the multiplayer version one day, i wonder if u can still "mezz" other ppl if u manage to piss in their mouths, was great fun watching ppl throw up I also escaped the prison using the power of PISS into mouth tactic.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom