post yer favourite daoc movie here..

Gahn

Resident Freddy
1st PE Movie i saw, the one with Septina's pov, precious :D

Pudzy

Can't get enough of FH
Just watched Aolns new one so Flower pot by Aoln tbh.. your such a wanker Aoln, I love ya mate <3

Zedenz

Can't get enough of FH
Svartur - I was also solo and Edens Nightshade vid. :]

tribute

Fledgling Freddie
Arauddry on paladin, solo AMG, very nice.
Eclipse TORRORO111111!!! They ownd everyone, and still do!
PE movie Septinas pov, prolly best cc'er on server.
Aolns vid with the lowbie sorc :pPP

Rest vids from prydwen arent worth mentioning...

Free RP from US
War Legends EU
Lios Arfar or something EU

Tsabo

Fledgling Freddie
Achtung Baby! I and II

Both amazing video's done by Face a RR10 Inf on Ingraine a US Server.

Great music, some amazingly well pulled off PA's and great use of his surroundings... One of my favorite points was the final kill on Achtung Baby II.

Starts attackin someone ontop of a seige point in a keep and the guy tries to get away by going down the ladder, while the guy is halfway down the ladder, Face jumps off the edge drops 2 floors and lands and the exit to that tower piece and is there waiting for the guy that bothered to go the slow way down the ladder :)

Face made me wanna make an Inf in the 1st place. Not everyones cup of tea as it's a solo vid but still one of the greats.

The Maelstrom video by the RM had the best editing I've seen, well played all all but /assist /dd is all a bit boring to me :(

Rami

One of Freddy's beloved
Chimaira said:
I kinda like Stigmata US photage aswell ;) they arent public tho :( yet

If it's the ones on your ftp they suck xD

Anyway, come back to EU, loads of action now ^^

#prydwen.rvr on Qnet <- SPAM!

Chimaira

Can't get enough of FH
Rami said:
If it's the ones on your ftp they suck xD

Anyway, come back to EU, loads of action now ^^

#prydwen.rvr on Qnet <- SPAM!

Those clips are like hi we are lvl 49 :wub:

Eu fun eh? In bit bored of lanc atm.. Albion makes me puke sometimes with easygard and addbernia over there xD

Some rr10 dark sm who nukes you for 750+ every damn shot with a 185 delve spell isnt of fun either :p

Rami

One of Freddy's beloved
Chimaira said:
Those clips are like hi we are lvl 49 :wub:

Eu fun eh? In bit bored of lanc atm.. Albion makes me puke sometimes with easygard and addbernia over there xD

Some rr10 dark sm who nukes you for 750+ every damn shot with a 185 delve spell isnt of fun either :p

get your guildgrp back to EU then, we got some unfinished fights!

Toxx

Fledgling Freddie
warrmovie2 - Sorousi (spelling?) playing his warrior in NP guild group on excal. Some really insane fights, and great play, the best being a fight vs random high RR hib group, with a few names i recognized (Tusk from dem hibbies for example), the fight lasts about 6 and a half minutes, really awesome to watch.

The recent Nocturne Vid - The play wasnt too bad really, some cool fights, but i REALLY liked the music, so thats the best vid as far as music is concerned :p

sedde

Can't get enough of FH
Toxx said:
warrmovie2 - Sorousi (spelling?) playing his warrior in NP guild group on excal. Some really insane fights, and great play, the best being a fight vs random high RR hib group, with a few names i recognized (Tusk from dem hibbies for example), the fight lasts about 6 and a half minutes, really awesome to watch.

The recent Nocturne Vid - The play wasnt too bad really, some cool fights, but i REALLY liked the music, so thats the best vid as far as music is concerned :p

word *****

VidX

One of Freddy's beloved
Links! I demand links! And by that I mean URLs to the vids, not the silly golf or zelda game!

Ofc, the best vids I've seen are Aolns hehe

sedde

Can't get enough of FH
VidX said:
Links! I demand links! And by that I mean URLs to the vids, not the silly golf or zelda game!

Ofc, the best vids I've seen are Aolns hehe

Zelda is not sillyh ;<

Orenthal

Can't get enough of FH
Flowerpot by Aoln
First NP vid was my first ever daoc vid :p
Talens vids with DerTrio n' old SoTL
MaelstromNF cos i'm in it :<
UnforgivingBlade for just being cool :)

Eva

Can't get enough of FH
Xaranian said:
I guess u guys havent seen the No Skill movie? :p gotta be the best movie ever http://www.rpgfilms.net/nuke/modules.php?name=Downloads&min=50&cid=3 atleast imo
Bombing afk zergs? ~~

I've played with some of No Skill on the freeshard servers, they're not very good. Just directed for fg vs zerg I guess.

I like Blitzkreig alot, the one Tyfudd made with his savage. If anyone got a link please share. :)

Also like Soruzi's movies alot, good playing and nice fights.

All of Septinas vids are fun to watch, including Nocturne one, even if my positioning sucked money balls in that vid. :( (Search for Nocturne on rpgfilms.net or search FH pryd rvr section if yo udon't have it VidX. :p)

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
there's some warden vid from US - into with a rr10 druid who's resident nudist or smth ;-D anyho. It has some nice points, vs rr10-11 alb they kick a couple, some good mids - generally good fights where fg mids on the sideline not adding! gotta love that. nothing special but i like the mids not adding ;)

Cruhar

Fledgling Freddie
Just to mention a few...

My Immortal - such love :(
The Way of Rikamaru - Damn that dark knight :twak:
MasterLevels by Xyliana - Mainly because my friar is in it :D
Blå Sko by RandomRoleplayers - so much fun :cheers:

raid

Can't get enough of FH
always enjoyed watching movies where the group which made it used to pwn the groups i played in at that time (or play better if in same realm) / won against odds... listing a few in no particual order:

midget mafia - lost a lot vs them, non-fotm setup also
eclipse torero - lost a lot vs them too, mostly in randomgroups tho
dem hibbies - same as above, hardmode vs savages etc
soruu warrior movie - they killed the grapplegrps which we usually lost to
no skill - dont know them or the opponents but impressive zerg killing

to some extent np pryd toa movie(s), great playing ofc but still easymode vs the groups they fought

Jerjerod

Fledgling Freddie
Eva said:
Bombing afk zergs? ~~

I've played with some of No Skill on the freeshard servers, they're not very good. Just directed for fg vs zerg I guess.

I belive they were a fake version, and it doesnt exist anymore anyway. Might have been something to do with google wipeing them about 8 times for no return, even when they camped on DL ramparts and attacked us when we were still buffing... :(

Tareregion

Fledgling Freddie
Aolns sorc movie - best comedy out there
the NP movies made by Nick
Dem Hibbies
Eclipse's Torero!! - how can u not love that music :/
Toirdhealbachs NS movie - best music.

Jerjerod

Fledgling Freddie
Any links to this Eclipse's Torero!! video? its the only one mentioned i dont think ive seen :/

Also think i sould give credit to: Ruxxu@20DAoC@20Movie for being the worst DAOC movie ever, posted on VN boards (entirely seriously from what i could tell) its a movie of a rr3 level 50 sharr mentalist killing low rr level 45-49 players on mordred, alot of the action is him adding on fights, camping HH or a tower in MM or fighting against someone whos afk. It would be funny if it wasnt 17 minutes long...

Coldbeard

Part of the furniture
Sympathy for the War and some other WaR LegenD movies , also warrmovie is good stuff :D

Killerbee

Fledgling Freddie
Coldbeard said:
Sympathy for the War and some other WaR LegenD movies , also warrmovie is good stuff :D
Other WL movies? I've seen SftW and Prayer only from them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom